Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-10-2019, 03:37 AM   #1

1956 26' Cruiser/Overlander
baxter , Kentucky
multiple interior parts for 1956 overlander

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

We have recently purchased a 1956 overlander and have started restoring it. The entire interior has been removed to do an updated restoration project. We have around 80% of the original interior for sale. Appliances are intact, refrigerator still works. I have not tested the stove but it is still in great condition. Sinks,cabinets, doors, and drawers are also in very good condition. I do not want to take pictures of all of the pieces I have to offer. If interested, let me know and I will send pictures as needed.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...56-overlander/
kentuckybred is offline   Reply With Quote