Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Boulder city , Nevada
looking for very clean 25 to 30' with queen bed - Nevada

Need to live in for the summers while building in montana. I am handy but don't have time to work on it now. So perhaps 2000 year model and up, or something all done. I do like the aluminum interiors of the internationals, classics.

I am located in southern nevada Boulder City but can certainly travel to see it. I do have an ole 1957 plane.

It would be well loved and meticulously cared for!

Curtis and Wendy

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - looking for very clean 25 to 30' with queen bed - Nevada
Thorpflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:39 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Flagstaff , Arizona
2018 28 International - lithium Batteries/solar/custom hitch/etc

Hello Curtis and Wendy! I hope you are doing well. . Anyway, I have an AMAZING 2018 28 Airstream Serenity with a queen bed. This honestly is not your average Airstream. I dont know what to user looking for, but this AS has everything anyone would need.

-beautiful interior and 2 AC units
-custom lithium battery set up
-custom solar panels
-custom 2 receiver for bike rack, etc
-interior graphics
-Dexter Airstream 2.75 lift
-aftermarket wheels and tires
-under carriage LED lighting
-all accessories needed for camping
-weight distribution hitch
-etc.

The only imperfection is a dent in the lower rock guard panel, passenger side. I am very meticulous about my trailer and take extremely good care of it. Its currently in an indoor/climate controlled RV storage facility in Phoenix. Im selling it for $145k.
I realize this is expensive, but to put it in perspective, the solar/battery system alone was $20k extra.. You can run one of the AC units off-grid with it!

If youre interested, please feel free to reach out at (928) 607-6570. Thanks! ~Eric
eric7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:24 PM   #3

1993 34' Excella
Lakeland , Minnesota
Hello,

I don't live in your area, but I own a wonderful 34' Excella Classic three axel Airstream. My husband was our driver and I am unable to use our much loved trailer. I haven't posted it for sale, yet. I plan to do so without a few weeks. I live in Minnesota on the border with Wisconsin on I-94. I happened to see your ad and wondered if you might be interested.

Here are the details.

1993 34' Excella 1000 Classic, no smokers, Rock guards, Triple axels, Fantastic Fan w/Rain Sensor in Bedroom, newer Zip Dee Awnings all around, Layout: Front living room with sofa bed with spacious under arm and underneath storage, over sofa wall cabinets, free standing liviing room chair, foldout table, fold out side shelf, two magazine racks, mirrored cabinet for china and TV, AM/FM casette, speakers front and rear, gas stove/oven, spice rack, double sink with original sink covers, new faucets in kitchen, built-in microwave, bread box, generous oak cabinets in great condition, built-in dinette,/bed with storage, slide out pantry, freezer over 3 way electric/gas refrigerator, mirrored doors/large cedar lined closets, CO detector, bath with solid sliding door, cabinets, molded sink, bath/shower w/bench seat, Queen Bed with under bed storage, two night stands, dresser, gas hot water heater, very clean, most of interior is original, original carpet in good condition, original upholstery, blinds and curtains in moderate condition, new electric jack, good tires, two large batteries, clean onboard water tank with automatic water pump, grey water tank, and black water tank, new heat pump/air conditioner/, gas furnace, stabilizer jacks, hoses, sewer hose, electric cord, cable TV connection with small TV set, completely outfitted with towels, bedding for all beds, china, good quality cookware, silverware, coffee pot, toaster, spare parts, ready for comfortable trips. Licensed. Title and Original Airstream manual. Storage on concrete pad paid for a year. You won't find a classic Airstream in near original luxury condition at this price. Winterized.

I will pricing it at $29,000. I know that is low for a well taken care of classic trailer. As far as I know everything is in good working order. It needs to be de-winterized and it will be ready for the road, completely outfitted. The truck is not for sale.

For sale by Dr Sylvia Farnum, Minnesota. 651-403-0850, safarnum@aol.com

Dr Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:10 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2019 25' Flying Cloud
Currently Looking...
La Conner , Washington
Your request is located in Texas. 25 queen. Very Clean.
Almost new. 2019
Blighcapn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 09:41 PM   #5
Cheshta

2011 25' FB Flying Cloud
Kapaau , Hawaii
I have a 2011 FC 25FB stored indoors in Fort Mohave which I put on RV Trader today. In great condition and fully equipped to travel right away. Priced to sell at $58500, clear title with Hawaii license plates. Yes, I live in Hawaii. Also a matched 2011 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat edition, fully loaded with Tow Haul package, Hard tonneau cover and bed liner. Again Hawaii license plates, clear title in hand. Package deal for both $74000.
contact 808 854 1594 after 11 am Pacific or email for details at cheshta at mac dot com
cheshta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:51 PM   #6
1 Rivet Member

Boulder city , Nevada
Thanks everyone for your offers. I certainly wasn’t looking to spend $145k Eric but it sounds nice.
We have found our new home. A 30’ 2014 international serenity.

Lots to learn about it and am looking to learn about the possibility of a rear receiver hitch for a bike rack. Ive been reading some concerns about those, not sure how founded they are for light weight bikes. I see forklift central is offering a receiver.
Thorpflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 12:05 PM   #7
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fairfax , California
Hello Curtis and Wendy,
I'm not sure if you have found your trailer yet.
We have a 2013 airstream 30 classic limited.
It is in extremely good condition showing little use.
It is a rear queen with lots of hickory cabinets.
If by chance you are still looking we can chat further.
Thanks,
Warren
Rivithead is offline   Reply With Quote