Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1997 25' Excella
Northridge , California
"I Tow an Airstream" license plates

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I have two Airstream license plates which reads "I tow an Airstream". They are white with light blue raised lettering and a raised Airstream trailer logo - please see the photos. They are in excellent condition and are designed to be attached to the front bumper of a tow vehicle in those states that do not require front license plates. One of the plates has a chrome trim piece with a plastic insert to protect the plate from damage, the other does not. I am selling both for $85 plus shipping (you pay whatever the post office charges me to ship it - no mark up) or will sell them individually, the one with the trim piece for $45 and the one without for $40. Please call me at 818 233 4105 or email me through Airforums. Thank you!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...icense-plates/
leong1 is offline   Reply With Quote