Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1957 22' Caravanner
1964 26' Overlander
1954 29' Liner
Washington , Washington, D.C.
Hehr Standard Window

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hehr Standard Window which has been taken apart, cleaned and polished. The window comes with original glass, new front frame glass gasket (black and not glued in place) and original screen. There is no window crank, however these are easily obtainable from Vintage Trailer Supply. The window includes the back frame which was carefully removed. I would consider this window in very good condition and is certainly ready to be installed. Of note, there were snaps for window awnings/covers that have been removed leaving two small holes in the front frame at the bottom left and right corners. Expected scratches, dings and nicks for a window that is 60 years old. As evidenced by the photos the window is not perfect but is in pretty darn good condition.

The window front frame measures 19" wide by 15" tall, the back frame is 17 3/4" wide by 13 1/2" tall.

I have a number of these windows for sale and will list them over time as we are cleaning and polishing them plus making any repairs needed to make them functional. If you have need for a particular size send me a note and I'll see what I have. Also, I salvaged the interior trim for each window so that is available at additional cost.

Shipping is not included and will depend on your location.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...andard-window/
57BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:32 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1966 17' Caravel
2018 23' Flying Cloud
Colleyville , Texas
Hehr Standard Window

Do you have any more windows
KenDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:06 PM   #3

1956 26' Cruiser/Overlander
baxter , Kentucky
Hehr Standard Window

I have a marvel refrigerator and other apliances. In need of windows. Message me so we can exchange details. Thanks.
kentuckybred is offline   Reply With Quote