Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2020, 03:47 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
San Francisco , California
Full Set of Upgraded Cushions for 2018 25' or 27' International FB - California

12/13/2020 UPDATE Uploaded some new photos. We setup the cushions in our very messy garage please forgive us as we are putting together stuff for donation and right now we have a giant mess. I am happy to setup any photo you'd like if you need to see something different. The white paper is for someone who specifically asked about the color of the stripe. Trying to provide some contrast to show that color.

We are selling the dinette and bench cushions from our 2018 International Serenity 25FB. The custom cushions and upholstery were fabricated at Ultimate Airstreams in Clackamas Oregon and came with our trailer as an upgrade to the factory cushions. We had our trailer remodeled at Ultimate Airstreams with among other things, new seating around the curve of the rear of the airstream so the original cushions no longer fit. The original cushions are in perfect condition and like brand new. Before the remodel we camped in our trailer only a few times. No kids and no smoking.

The manufacturer of the upholstery material that Ultimate Airstreams uses is Nassimi. The manufacturer of the foam is Qualux this is very high density foam that is a much higher quality than the stock foam from the Airstream factory. Web addresses are not allowed here but I can provide via email.

This set, when purchased from Ultimate Airstreams costs 4400

We have been told the cushions will work in either a 25 ft or a 27 ft International FB

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Full Set of Upgraded Cushions for 2018 25' or 27' Internatio...

SuziRed22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:36 PM   #2

2007 27' International CCD FB
2007 Interstate
Vacaville , California
upgraded cushions

I am interested in the color of the stripe in the cushions?
Mike Boles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
Hi sorry I didn't see this sooner!! The stripe is somewhere between dark brown and dark grey. The color is called Spruce - that doesn't help much I realize. The manufacturer of the material is Nassimi and they do have a website but the Spruce color is not in their list any longer.

I took some additional photos of just the stripe and will post shortly. Maybe that will help!

Let me know if you have any further questions! I will be monitoring more closely from now on.

Suzi
Old 12-13-2020, 01:21 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
Hi again,

I posted a new photo with a white sheet of paper to show contrast. Suzi