Old 03-30-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Classifieds changes this week

We have been busy building a new classifieds page for AIR and Tuesday night (march 31) classifieds will be unavailable for a few hours in the evening as we move to the new platform. We'll move all active ads

Here's some basic info about using classifieds:

Posting For Sale and Wanted ads:
  • Any AIR member can post a new ad or respond to an existing on and there is no charge.
  • When a new ad is posted a new thread will be created in this forum automatically. It will include a link to the ad itself as well as some of the info from the ad and helps give greater visibility to ads. There is no "new thread" button in this classifieds forum however as all ads should be placed from the classifieds page.

Logging into the classifieds page:
There is a login button at the top right of the page and you can login with your usual info. Tick the 'stay logged in button'
Two-factor authentication:
In order to post an ad for the first time you will need to verify your account via sms (we text you a code which you then paste into the verification field). The new requirement of two-factor authentication is a security measure and while we understand it's an extra step it also is a needed security measure. Scammers are a growing problem in the RV footprint and we want to be proactive about this to help keep members safe.

If you are unable to complete this process and contact us via the contact link at the bottom of the page for some help.
Editing Ads:
Members can edit their ads and add photos or additional text. Once your item has been sold please mark the ad "SOLD" and the ad will disappear after a few days.
Problem ads
There is a report function (look for the triangle icon) on each ad to report a problem. This will send an alert to the site team who will check out the issue and take any needed action.
Ad posting rules:
All ads need to meet the basic guidelines for this site.
Please review these if you are unsure about whether your ad is appropriate.
Posting ad referrals
Referral ads are ads found on craiglist and in local papers and listings. Do not post then on on the new classifieds page.

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:51 AM   #2

Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania
Search results corrupted

Layout is visually more attractive. Appears it will be a nicer UI. This is info for the developer-programmers. Right now the search features are glitchy. When you select multiple criteria the results drop to zero. Appears related to selecting the year category and is definitely related to using the "sort by" function. Does not appear related to browser same result on Chrome, Explorer, Edge. Example; Category = Airstream for Sale, Make = Airstream, Length = 22-27, Country=US, Year range = 2010-2019, Sort by = any selection results zero. I can replicate problem by amending just two criteria Year range = any selection and Sort by = any selection. Good luck getting everything dialed in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	search = zero.PNG
Views:	19
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	364626   Click image for larger version

Name:	multi search = zero.PNG
Views:	11
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	364627  

Old 04-02-2020, 09:16 AM   #3
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Tweaking is in progress...

AirForums Custom Search
Old 04-02-2020, 01:10 PM   #4
Looking for 1st AS

2014 16' Sport
Currently Looking...
California , MD
I have the same problem, always initiated when I use "Sort by"
cjw81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:18 PM   #5
RJJ
3 Rivet Member

2016 26' Flying Cloud
2016 20' Flying Cloud
St Petersburg , Florida
Links in Ad email broken 💔

I received the newly formatted ad email yesterday and today, but none of the links work to take me directly to a particular ad. When pressed, the links highlights, but they go nowhere. 🤷🏽 Is this supposed to work this way? 🤔
RJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #6

dallas , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDar View Post
Layout is visually more attractive. Appears it will be a nicer UI. This is info for the developer-programmers. Right now the search features are glitchy. When you select multiple criteria the results drop to zero. Appears related to selecting the year category and is definitely related to using the "sort by" function. Does not appear related to browser same result on Chrome, Explorer, Edge. Example; Category = Airstream for Sale, Make = Airstream, Length = 22-27, Country=US, Year range = 2010-2019, Sort by = any selection results zero. I can replicate problem by amending just two criteria Year range = any selection and Sort by = any selection. Good luck getting everything dialed in.
This bug has been fixed. Thanks for reporting it.
FreeLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #7
3 Rivet Member

Durango , Colorado
Just a question about the older classifieds under parts and appliances. Some of them were still active and there were aprox 9 pages. I was able to contact a seller or buyer of an older classified from the listing. Those all seem to be gone or not ported over. Hoping they are still available. They were useful but in the interest of updating the site, maybe they are now gone. I only see aprox 30 active classifieds under that heading. More than once I had someone contact me and ask if the item was still available. And it was! Sold!
Thanks,
Ken M.
pkm123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:15 PM   #8
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDar View Post
This should be fixed. let me know if you have other issues and thanks for the report.

AirForums Custom Search
Old 05-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #9
1 Rivet Member

1968 24' Tradewind
1986 32' Limited
Florence , Kentucky
I have an ad that expired in April and can’t seem to get it relisted . Do I have to start over?
Streamin68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #10
1 Rivet Member

2018 22' Sport
MOUNTAIN HOME , Idaho
Photos not posting

I just posted a classified ad and the photos I uploaded are not there. Thanks for your help!

andreab10 is offline   Reply With Quote