RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 10-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2001 34' Excella
vassar , Michigan
Carefree classic rv awning new 1960's brown and tan vertical stripe

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I CLOSED MY BUSINESS AND AM SELLING ALL OF THE OLD INVENTORY. I HAVE A NEW IN THE TUBE CAREFREE CLASSIC AWNING, ROLLER TUBE AND MATERIAL 12' LONG WITH VERTICAL STRIPES BROWN AND TAN . I'M TAKING OFFERS . THIS AWNING IS IN PERFECT SHAPE THE VINYL IS SOFT AND SUBTLE . I PULLED IT OUT OF THE TUBE TO TAKE A PICTURE ,IT WAS STILL IN THE PLASTIC SLEEVE. THIS AWNING WAS USED ON MANY VINTAGE TRAILERS INCLUDING AIRSTREAMS. PLEASE CALL 989 823-7317 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL CALL YOU BACK. EXTREMELY RARE !!!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...rtical-stripe/
cpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:24 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
MILAN , Illinois
Carefree Awning

Great find! My guess is that this 12 foot tube length would work on a 20 foot or shorter Airstream. I know that the tube on my 22 foot is longer than that so a globetrotter, flying cloud, bambi, etc. trailers would likely be able to use your awning. The tube can be shortened and material cut down on width if need be. But considering how hard the tubes/springs/endcaps are to get an NOS part like this is worth something to any Carefree Awning owner with parts issues. Let us know how you make out on this find! Good Luck, Ed
FORUMS MEMBER SINCE 12/16/2004AIR#7110
"My tire was thumping, I thought it was flat. When I looked at the tire, I noticed your CAT!" Burma Shave
BIGED52 is offline   Reply With Quote