Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1957 22' Flying Cloud
Bozeman , MT
Airstream Earrings, Pendants and Hand Towels

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Custom made Airstream Earrings, Pendants and Embroidered Hand Towels.

Airstream Earrings – We are active Airstream enthusiasts and Gretchen has also designed jewelry for 15 years. So, it was only natural that she had to have some Airstream jewelry. The charms are 3-dimensional and 2-sided, as you can see in the picture above showing both sides of the charms. These handmade sterling silver-filled earrings are affordably priced at $25 per pair, including shipping within the US. We hope you enjoy them. We accept Visa and MasterCard, or Paypal. You can see her other custom-designed and handmade jewelry at www.coxcreations.com.
AIRSTREAM TRAILER PENDANT

This great little pendant is detailed in its presentation, lightweight, comfortable to wear and affordable! I like to wear it on a black wire omega but it looks nice on a silver chain, too. I am selling the pendant only so you can put it on whatever suits you best. Although it is fairly large (approx. 1-5/8” wide x 3/4” tall), it is flat so that it lays nicely on your neck. The hidden bale means that there is no bulky ring or bale showing when you are wearing the pendant, which gives it a nice, clean look. It is made from Alpaca Silver, which looks like sterling but has the advantages of never needing to be polished, and affordability. The selling price of $30.00 includes shipping within the US. We do ship internationally but shipping will be calculated according to destination. These pendants are ready to ship, so please ask any questions in advance of bidding. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

We are active Airstream enthusiasts so I just couldn’t resist making these cute embroidered Airstream hand towels. They come in a set of 4 and are affordably priced at $25 for the set plus shipping. They are White Martex 100% cotton terry cloth hand towels and each towel is 16” x 30”. The embroidered Airstream trailer area is 2-1/2” wide X 1-3/4” tall. Shipping cost will vary depending on shipping address. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal Preferred. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy these towels.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...d-hand-towels/
Streamer1492 is offline   Reply With Quote