Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-06-2020, 07:12 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1978 28' Argosy 28
Victor , New York
Airstream Argosy Parts

I recently sold my 1978 Argosy 28 and have a few spare parts. All are in good working condition.

Make an offer, anything shipped is on the buyers dime. Contact via phone text or call will get the quickest response, email and private messages are not checked regularly.

P30 Radiator this is the vertical one for most RVs . It worked when pulled but might want to recore it just to be safe. I upgraded to a custom more efficient unit.

Steering brackets: These the the frame mounted steering brackets, Super Steer makes replacements. These have 10k miles on them and are in very good shape

P30 Tranmission cross member: sandblasted and ready for paint

TBI system with intake and compelte wiring harness for BBC. This was removed from a truck that I scrapped, has around 90k miles on it. Worked well.

4L80 Transmission with 90k on it. Shifted well, removed from a 92 Chevy truck.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Airstream Argosy Parts
mprokop87 is offline   Reply With Quote