Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-21-2022, 07:41 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Claremont , California
Airstream and Diesel Truck for Family of 4 - California

We are hitting the road early August to December and looking for a . We are flexible on our dates and can wait for the right deal to come along.

Airstreams we are considering include 27 ft with hatch, 28 ft with hatch or side dinette, or 30 foot bunk; model years 2012 2020 or newer. Twin strongly preferred, but not required. Cashier's check for payment. Our budget is 100k 140k, and we intend to go with the best deal we can find that is less than 10 years old both the tow vehicle and Airstream . Please let me know the model of Airstream/mileage and model of your truck and your desired total price and we will get back to you.

We are in California but will travel anywhere in the United States for the right deal, we will need the VIN numbers first to verify ownership and such before traveling.

Are you currently on the road and hoping to change your rig this summer? Maybe you're downsizing to a van or Class A? We can meet up anywhere in California, Nevada or Arizona to help you with the transition; we're willing to travel and stay in a hotel until funds clear and your new rig is delivered. If your dealer is in SoCal we can host you in your Airstream in Los Angeles County for up to 7 days to make this happen. Then we will help you get your belongings into your new rig I even have young adult sons nearby if you need to hire moving help. This way you get better than trade in for your Airstream, don't have to worry about selling your diesel truck, and we all get an easy single transaction a classic "win win" scenario.

Do you have an Airstream but not a truck? Right now we are looking for the right combo, if we don't find one we will put another ad up at the end of summer. Thanks!

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Airstream and Diesel Truck for Family of 4 - California
AngeliqueR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:03 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2019 30' Flying Cloud
Colchester , Vermont
Hi~. We have a 2019 Airstream Flying Cloud 30' rear twin for sale. It is set up for boon docking, with solar, composting toilet and lift . The original toilet , never used, is easily put back in, in lieu of composter. There is less than 10,00 miles. Other modifications include additional built in pantry space, Hensley hitch, etc. We have a 2019 Dodge Ram 2500 truck, diesel, with solid cap.We are in Vt. Hope this fits the bill.
cattailfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 06:39 PM   #3
Professional Wanderer

1987 34' Excella
FLW , Missouri
Hello. I have a 2019 Flying Cloud 30FB bunk for sale in FL. I don't have the truck to offer, but delivery could be possible. I wasn't able to get pics to load on this website, but I would be happy to email them to you or answer any questions you may have.

Strong men fight so others don't have to
907airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 01:48 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

1974 Argosy 26
2012 28' International
Mount Juliet , Tennessee
We are ready to list our 2012 28' International rear queen and 2016 Nissan Titan XD 2 wd Cummins diesel. $104,000.00 Both are near perfect. We live near Nashville, TN If still interested text me at sixonefive-44five-fiftysixforty
Titansection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 05:27 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

2021 27' Flying Cloud
Greensboro , Georgia
Have 2022 27 ft. Flying Cloud FTB with full awning package, solar, convection oven and hatch upgrades - in pristine condition, 2+ years of Airstream warranty. Have towed it easily a total 2000 miles w 2016 Chevrolet 2500 that has 36000 mi. (Also for sale).
Ann83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member

1980 20' Caravelle
Ogden , Utah
This is not what you are asking for specifically, but I'll throw it out there in case you were willing to look at other options. We have a 2015 Honda Pilot EXL AWD and a 20' Airstream Caravelle from 1980 that is totally renovated and ready for boon docking. The Airstream sleeps 4 with a full size bed for the parents and a bunk bed for the kids. The Pilot is a super practical car when it is not towing and does a good job pulling the 2700 pound trailer although not as well as a diesel truck.
timzog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:53 AM   #7
1 Rivet Member

2019 30' Flying Cloud
Colchester , Vermont
I'm guessing you found what you were looking for. Safe travels!
cattailfarm is offline   Reply With Quote