Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #1

livonia , Michigan
71 avion travelcader t-28

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

this vintage camper is in great condition you will not find another like it for this price. the interior has been updated, new floors including hardwood new front couch that folds into full size bed. sleeps 4 or more on brand new mattresses, all plumbing works with no leaks. electrical outlets all work as well as 12 powered led lighting. as new led taillights. has electric brakes all work great. original appliances still work great and fridge is gas/propane. currently the propane is not hooked up I have no experience in installing gas lines and checking for leaks but its all there. including the heater. we use a small electric heater currently and it heats up real good and stays warm.

the camper weights 4700lbs and has a 700lb tongue weight. dual axle electric brake system. there maybe a few things cosmetically still need to be done like the new door handle we put in it works but could use some patching up. there are a few marker light covers missing on the front and once of the plastic windows in the front has a crack/hole we taped up. it is 45 years old and still looks amazing and rolls great. I use a 2001 Durango to pull it at 65mph and never had an issue with swaying or stopping. it is currently in storage I will do inspections at my house by appointment only. 734 7577915
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...velcader-t-28/
Dcarroll84 is offline   Reply With Quote