Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2022, 02:19 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2022 33' Classic
Fredericksburg , Texas
2022 Airstream Classic 33 - Texas

This is a brand new 2022 Classic 33 FB twin ! No dings, dents or damage in any way. What little time we have had it , it has been in a insulated covered building here at the ranch.

We recently bought this in California and brought it to Texas. We have not camped in it one night with the exception of the trip home from California.

Improvements included

We had the trailer raised on 3inch blocks to reduce the chance of dragging the rear.

We had a Wineguard Traveler Automatic Satellite dish added to the roof, something you rarely see on a Airstream.

We installed the Levelmate Pro leveling system so you can check the level on your phone while you are parking the trailer.

We installed a set of Snap Pads on the jack pads.

Included and installed is the Anderson weight transfer hitch system. This system is very easy to hook up my wife does it and very effective is weight transfer and sway control. It is also very quiet in use and light weight.

We have a clear title in hand. We expect cash on delivery or we retain possession until your check clears my bank.

You can own a brand new coach now or you can order one and wait a year.

We have recently had our life plans changed due to health reasons and camping will no longer be a option.

I have 207,291.62 in this thing. Asking price is 200,000.00

Mark Watkins

Fredericksburg, Texas

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2022 Airstream Classic 33 - Texas

Doc W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 04:05 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
Celina , Texas
Pics? What state titled and registered in?
Amateur Radio Extra Class N5EAS
Journeying America via the "Blue Highways"
Genebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 05:22 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2022 33' Classic
Fredericksburg , Texas
It is titled and registered in Texas. I posted pics twice but they haven’t showed up??
Send me your email and I will send directly to you. I will try again to get the photos up.
Doc W is offline   Reply With Quote