Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2022, 12:57 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Albuquerque , New Mexico
2022 Airstream Basecamp 20 - Colorado

We purchased a new 2022 Basecamp 20X from Windish RV in Lakewood, Colorado, on 1/15/2022. We used it on one trip to Tucson, Arizona in March of this year. Well, we ended up buying a house down there, and between our new Arizona home to go along with our existing home in Fort Collins, Colorado, we haven t use it since. Therefore, it s basically brand new with only approximately 2K miles on it. It was all the features including solar panels that keep the AMG battery all charged up. It tows like a charm behind our Nissan Frontier. I mid size pickup or SUV with 5,000 lbs. towing capacity is fine, and any full size pickup truck would pull it like it wasn t there. I have an antisway hitch installed and it and all the accessories will be included. You won t have to buy ANY water hoses, power cords, sewer hoses, etc.

I used a couple of pics from the brochure since it shows the blue interior very well. The picture of the outside is how the exterior looked before putting into storage.

You can come to Fort Collins to pick it up, or I can deliver it to you for depending on how far away you live.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2022 Airstream Basecamp 20 - Colorado

jcw96air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 09:16 AM   #2
1 Rivet Member

1973 31' Sovereign
Spirit Lake , Iowa
Let me know when you have it out of storage. I live in Fort Collins and would like to see it in person.
tcsilliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 09:19 PM   #3

Currently Looking...
Albuquerque , New Mexico
Oh, how timely. I'm in Mesa but traveling back Friday morning. I can show it to you on Friday afternoon/Saturday morning. It's basically brand new. -Thanks!
jcw96air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 08:10 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

1973 31' Sovereign
Spirit Lake , Iowa
I just saw this. I sent you a private message with my number.
tcsilliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:49 AM   #5

2023 20' Basecamp
2023 Interstate 19
Livermore , Colorado
Is your basecamp still available?
Lucky 77 is offline   Reply With Quote