Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2023, 12:22 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2016 28' International
Los Angeles , California
2021 Living Vehicle Living Vehicle - California

DROPPED PRICE! Okay I really want to sell this to an Airstreamer so if you are reading this, send me a note and we can discuss price. It really is a great 4 season alternative to the Airstream, but I just can't tow it with my vehicle!!

If Airstream made a modern off grid trailer, it couldn't get better than this: The 2021 Living Vehicle Max. It's an aluminum architectural marvel! 32' ft long 29' ft trailer 3 ft tongue with the following specs:

24 kWh Energy Capacity ,2640 Watts of on roof solar w/ awning deployed, 4000 Watts 120v Inverter, Backup power w/ 5.5K Built in Propane Generator, Automatic HD Leveling, Water filtration UV, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Marine Oven amp; Stove, Full size Fridge amp; Central Vacuum, 'basement; pass through storage, and oodles more!

We purchased this to live off grid on our land while building, but ended up selling the property. It has only been towed from the Factory to Napa! Currently stored in indoor covered storage. I am an active user on Airforums and I am happy to walk you through what makes this an amazing trailer. Purchased new for over 355k

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2021 Living Vehicle Living Vehicle - California

ModernVista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 12:39 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2016 28' International
Los Angeles , California
Commenting on my classified post -

I've got a 2016 Airstream International 28' that I tow, and I thought about selling her and keeping the LV, but I would almost rather go smaller (that's a debate with the Admiral) than bigger, and well - I don't have a vehicle to tow this anyway, so it's for sale.

We attempted to use the Airstream on property we had in Napa County for a few years, but it just didn't cut it through all he seasons and we wanted something bigger with better insulation/off-grid capabilities - we ended up looking at everything and decided to purchase the Living Vehicle 2021 Max.

It is perfect for off-grid! 24/7 power with the 26 kWh Volta system - and all that solar on roof and awning. We even added 6 ground mount panels (1200 Watts more included with trailer) which set us up for year-round power. Backup Generator runs the washer/dryer/dishwasher when off-grid, and can power the whole trailer and charge the batteries if solar collection dips. Water filtration and UV sterilization were optioned (we had well water) etc. Really comfortable in all seasons.

So now -we sold the land, no more dreams of building and I have this thing in storage (covered, enclosed) and I figure I would post it here - it gets mentioned time to time as an alternative to the Airstream, so maybe someone might have a friend or have some interest. It's nearly pristine, been towed from manufacturing to Napa property and from there to storage. Lived in for several weeks a few times a year, so maybe 50-70 nights. It's a shame, but life throws you a curveball and things change, and well - hopefully it can go to a good home. Feel free to ask questions if you like. cheers!

Chris
Old 04-05-2024, 02:01 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2016 28' International
Los Angeles , California
It's up for sale still! Everything is ready to go. If someone is interested reach out and make me an offer, will discount for a fellow forum member.. cheers!

Chris
Old 04-05-2024, 02:13 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
Celina , Texas
Like to know what the tongue weight is…I could always get a Canadian hitch welded on my Porsche. Hmmm.
Journeying America via the "Blue Highways"
-Be Curious, Not Judgemental…Walt Whitman-
Genebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 12:53 PM   #5
3 Rivet Member

2016 28' International
Los Angeles , California
I believe Tongue weight is 1500 fwiw.

Happy to discuss reasonable offers.

cheers!

cb