Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-17-2021, 03:37 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Hopewell , New Jersey
2021 Airstream International 25 - New Jersey

SOLD

2021 International 25FB Twin with HATCH, AquaWe are selling our beautiful nearly new 2021 International FB twin airstream. It is in perfect condition and ready to go for a beautiful fall foliage trip! We are the original owners and purchased from Colonial Airstream in May 2021. We only had this beautiful Airstream for 5 months! This is our first Airstream and we have used it only 3 times since purchasing everything is brand new and in excellent working condition. We made sure to get all of the available options and upgrades, and we intended to keep this model forever, so everything has been very meticulously kept. Our entire family of 5 will be very sorry to see her go.

The original Airstream warranty is transferable and doesn t expire until May 2nd, 2024. Additionally, there is an optional and transferrable Easy Care extended warranty available that expires on May 3rd, 2028.We love this Airstream and receive countless compliments on the d cor and rear hatch; however, due to health reasons and towing comfort for my wife, we have decided to downsize to an Airstream 23 FBT. We just will not be able to use it as much as another family or couple. This Airstream is too wonderful to sit unused!

This Airstream comes fully loaded and includes the much desired rear hatch and a full composite floor, which was introduced for the 2021 model year.

Key Standard Features:

Powered Zip Dee Awning and full awning package with Sunbrella fabric.

Rear view camera

Electric Hitch Jack and Manual Stabilizers

Composite flooring with gorgeous chevron pattern

Options and include items:

Rear Hatch 2nd A/C with 50 Amp Service

180 watt Solar Power System

2 90 watt solar panels Airstream factory installed

Convection Microwave Oven Upgrade

Brand new Equalizer Sway Control Hitch professionally installed by Colonial Airstream and sized for the unit

Available Shocker hitch installed on 2.5 inch shank 2 inch shank also available original equalizer shank

Brand new TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM included

New Sewer HosesComes with all the original Airstream pillows and bedding in mint condition these were not used .

Our Airstream is financed through BoA. From what I understand, the purchase process should take about 2 weeks and we would use BoA to help facilitate a smooth transaction.

Pricing this to sell, especially given the significant price increases we ve seen lately.

Please contact me with any questions.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2021 Airstream International 25 - New Jersey

Batman0424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:54 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
San Diego , California
Wow this is exactly what my wife and I just ordered - minus the second AC though. If I was closer to you I’d swing by and pick this up instead. But we’re in San Diego and that’s a long long haul :(

But having owned it for awhile can you answer a few questions I have?

What did you use to tow it with that made your wife nervous? I may have the same problem.

What size Equalizer did you use? 1000lb ?

What TPMS system did you install?
Donho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:44 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Hopewell , New Jersey
We were towing it with an F-250 - she wasn’t nervous with the F-250, but for health reason, moving down to an SUV would be easier and having a family of 5 and towing this with an SUV would be pushing it. We do have the 1000# Equalizer. I’ll have to check the TPMS, it’s been great for us and it identified a slow leak. Which reminds me, I’ll be replacing the tire we had patched before the sale.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:00 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
San Diego , California
Thanks for your input here! This is a sweetheart deal I wish I was closer to you :(

Looking forward to knowing the TPMS system you have ….
Donho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 03:44 PM   #5

2000 34' Limited S/O
Atlanta , GA
Hi. Is this still available?
ThomasL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:52 PM   #6
2 Rivet Member

Hopewell , New Jersey
Hi Thomas, yes, this is still available. Send me a private message and we can chat.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:58 PM   #7

2022 25' International
Palm Harbor , Florida
We have the identical airstream on order 2022 arriving in April 2022. I am very interested in your asking price. As I can get out of my contract.
irsmart1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:03 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

Hopewell , New Jersey
Hi Irsmart1,

I sent you over a PM.
Old 11-21-2021, 02:08 PM   #9
Bill&Ellen

2020 23' Globetrotter
New London , North Carolina
Hi Batman,