Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-26-2020, 04:52 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2019 22' Sport
Royse City , TX
2019 Airstream Sport 22 - Texas

Title: 2019 Airstream Sport 22 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

$2,500 in added options: front stainless steel rock guards, agm battery, front electric jack, 3" axle lift kit installed.

I am only asking my payoff (which I will share with the buyer at the time of purchase). I just need this gone so I don't get taken on a trading this in. We are selling our 2019 22FB as we are looking to get a 25RBT.

We have put four trips on it and the previous owner had not many either. It is in great shape. It comes with the front power electric jack installed and I had the front euro-style rock guards / segment protectors installed along with the 3" lift kit put on. This work was done by DFW Airstream. It sits under a covered storage and is hooked up to electric outlet.

Not a thing wrong with this, we just need a bit more room for longer trips as retirement thoughts come into our heads. We live just east of Dallas about twenty miles and this is stored three miles from my house. We are non smokers and this has never been smoked in, never cooked in either. We did microwave some popcorn but that is it. It has two propane tanks and the propane cover.

We have more pictures and will send more if requested. Easy to show and easy to own and of course easy to tow. You will need your own hitch and sway controllers as I am going to keep that for my next trailer. It has the light tan interior color.

Give me a second for pictures as they are on my ipad not my pc. Some pictures are before the front rock guards were put on and the lift kit.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...rt-22-texas-2/
svnten is offline   Reply With Quote