RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 08-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #1

2018 33' Classic
Lindstrom , MN
2018 Airstream Classic 33 - Minnesota

2018 Airstream Classic 33 FB Queen for sale by owner

I purchased this Airstream from the original owner, who bought it new from RV One in Tampa, FL in May, 2018. They paid cash for the trailer and put it in a top notch storage facility near their home in Davenport, FL and NEVER used it, not once. After doing thorough diligence I made the trip to FL in December, 2018 to see the trailer, loved it, and purchased it on the spot with factory plastic and stickers still on.

I was retired when I bought the trailer but have since gone back to work so am not using it as much as I hoped I would. I have taken three trips totaling about 8,500 miles and thoroughly enjoyed it but do not need this much space so have decided to downsize to a smaller rig.

The trailer has always been in covered storage when not in use and has been meticulously maintained. No smoking, kids, or pets . I had some warranty work done at the factory in Jackson Center but otherwise just performed regular maintenance. The warranty expired in May 2020.

The Classic is Airstreams longest running model with every detail well thought out. Some of the highlights include:

10,000 GVWR/10,000 Axle System

Alde Hydronic Heat System quiet, even, awesome heat!

15,000 BTU and 13,500 BTU A/C with Heat Pumps, Electric Controls Ducted

Electric Hitch Jack; Powered Stabilizer Jacks; Nev R Adjust Drum Brakes; Nev R Lube Hubs

Rear View Camera with Monitor and Audio

50 Amp Service; Firefly Multiplex Touchscreen/Pad Controls

Powered ZipDee patio awning with LED lights; Solar panels/power; doorbell

Two 40 lb. Aluminum LP Tanks; 54 Gal Fresh; 39 Gal Black; and 37 Gal Gray Water Tanks

Enclosed, insulated underbelly and tank heaters for cold weather camping

Spacious bedroom and sleeping room for an additional 3 people

Full size, gorgeous three piece bathroom

Large Cedar Lined Wardrobe with Security Lock Box

Lounge/office area; Sofa with 2 Power Foot Rests and Center Fold down Arm Rest

65 inch Projection TV; Blu Ray player; Bose Sound Bar; Polk audio system in main cabin and Samsung LED HD TV in bedroom; USB charge stations in lounge and bedroom

Corian Countertops throughout; Cognac Maple wood; Chestnut Ultraleather; Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring throughout

Power Dinette Table

Large 9 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator; 3 Burner Stainless Cooktop with Oven; Convection Microwave

Front Queen Power Tilt Bed; Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress w/2 Memory Foam

Perfectly placed, functional lighting inside and out; Power Shades in lounge and dinette

Ample storage everywhere and so much more. Every detail was included in this model.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2018 Airstream Classic 33 - Minnesota

ljmadden01 is offline   Reply With Quote