Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-09-2023, 03:20 PM   #1
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Manchester center , Vermont
2018 Airstream Classic 33 - Maryland

FOR SALE; AIRSTREAM CLASSIC, 33 FT, 2018

ASKING PRICE 124,000 USD

Queen bed, with the unique luxurious large bathroom in back.

Microwave and oven.

65 inch projection TV with Bose sound system.

Sofa with electric footrests.

Dinette with table that electrically lowers to an extra bed

Desk working station area.

Electric day and night shades.

Solar panels 180 watt .

Alde heating system radiator heat , runs on electric and propane.

Tankless water heater, part of Alde system

Two AC s with heat pumps, with central ductwork, minimizing noise.

New AGM batteries and tires with metal valves 2023 .

One owner. In excellent condition, always maintained by Airstream factory Jackson center . Very few repairs over time, mostly under warranty. This is a RELIABLE and well built unit which had few issues. Replaced Alde 3020 system, replaced fantastic fan, replaced kitchen tap, replaced electric window shade, Reinforced front after front end separation . All paperwork of repairs and maintenance available.

Reason for selling; after seeing a lot of this beautiful country and having found our new home on the Eastern shore of MD, it is time for us to see other parts of the world. It was however the best purchase and created forever memories.

More pictures on request, but will also be posted.

This airstream comes with the following extras, for an instant start of your adventures;

ProPride hitch system. Best sway control and weight distribution system. Makes towing this unit effortless

RV power monitoring system 50 amp Surge guard model 39450.

Cellular booster installed by Jackson center on roof . This works GREAT and with a hotspot we have been working and streaming mostly without problems.

Rain covers for the two fantastic fans.

Rock tamers mudflap system, never used. We were planning to go to Alaska, but didn t make it.

Dogbones 50 to 30 amp and 30 to 15 amp.

Anderson levelers.

Soft start installed on bedroom AC, which allows you to run this AC on a 2000 watt generator, when in need.

Tire Pressure Monitor System; gives you piece of mind when traveling

Torque wrench for wheel nuts and hitch nuts.

Rivet gun, to replace the odd rivet only replace in total around 5 rivets during the 5 years we had this unit

Water filter two canister system Sediment and active charcoal

Two slinkies, two water hoses

This AIRSTREAM can be bought WITH OR WITHOUT a RAM 2500 TRUCK, Laramie, Hemi 6.4 liter, 4WD 2018, fully loaded with CarPlay, heated and air vented seats, heated steering wheel, retractable mirrors and much more. This is a great combination trailer/truck.

Axel ration 4.10 for extra powerful pulling.

Color Burgundy with leather beige interior.

Approximately 80,000 miles.

One owner. Well maintained, mostly garaged. Newish tires 2022 and new batteries 2023

This RAM truck comes with a ARE cab and a home made sliding truck bed system with tool draws.

It also has a FRONT HITCH with payload up to 750 lbs. used to park boat and other trailers in very tight spaces and on to curvy drive ways .

SPECIAL NOTE;

immediately, located in Maryland, eastern shore. we are experienced airstream travelers and can teach you anything you need to be comfortable starting your travels.

Delivery can be discussed.

Price for Airstream 124,000 USD

Price for Truck 48,000 USD

If bought together, we offer a 12,000 discount on total purchase price Priced together 160,000 USD .

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2018 Airstream Classic 33 - Maryland

Menno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 01:25 PM   #2
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Apologies, but I can’t seem to upload pics with this ad. Please let me know if you want to receive these I will send them to anybody through different media
Old 06-23-2023, 03:46 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Grand Haven , Michigan
If its still available ?
fnbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 08:04 AM   #4
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Yes; Both Airstream and Truck.
I can send pictures to you if you want. Fir whatever reason I’m not able to post these with Ad. Menno van Burken
Old 06-24-2023, 08:10 AM   #5
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnbobby View Post
If its still available ?
Yes this Aurstream (z as bd truck) is still available.
I can send pics if you want. For whatever reason I can’t seem to post these with ad . If you are new to an airstream or a classic, i can teach you a lot and are willing to do that. Menno van Burken.
Old 06-24-2023, 08:21 AM   #6
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
I see from your posts that you have been looking for a while at classics. Just know that a classic 30 ( it is not 31, as people have been advertising) is different than the classic 33 ft.
The classic 33 ft (mine) is the only one with the large luxurious bathroom ( plus other features such as the 65 inch projection screen, working desk area etc. ).
Happy to answer any questions ( including the front end separation you have been asking about). I’m pretty experienced with this airstream and have helped out many people on social media like airstream addicts/classic when they had questions about Alde system, soft start, etc.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:35 PM   #7
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Fnbobby; I have sent you a reply on my travel itinerary by direct message through this app.