Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 PM   #1

2017 22' Sport
Minot , North Dakota
2017 Airstream Sport 22 - North Dakota

Title: 2017 Airstream Sport 22 - North Dakota
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Purchased new in August 2016, this trailer has only been on two local trips. It is currently winterized and stored in an indoor warehouse for the winter (3 Nov-3 Apr). I bought it to get away every weekend, but didn't realize how long the cold weather season would last (from Florida). Due to work, I will not be able to use it for the next year and a half. It has tan leather interior and all of the upgrades over the 2016 model (double stainless steel sink, black out curtains, hydraulic lift bed for increased storage, door deadbolt, bluetooth radio and aluminum propane tank enclosure). I have a great blue ox stabilizer tow system, surge protector, upgraded hoses, tire blocks and leveling squares. This trailer is extremely easy to pull, no issues with 2015 Toyota 4Runner. Due to my location, I am willing to tow for delivery or meet somewhere closer to the buyer for a mileage fee. Please let me know if you have any questions, let me know. This Airstream Sport is as close to new as you can get. These are the only photos I have since it is in storage. These are of the exact trailer from the dealer site when I purchased.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-north-dakota/
ThumperSport is offline   Reply With Quote