Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2021, 11:11 AM   #1

Cowes , Isle of Wigh
2017 Airstream Sport 21 - Colorado

I live in UK but have kept the Airstream with sister in Boulder Colorado and only used for 3 weeks in the past two years and maybe 10 weeks in entire life. Several items new last year. Electric tongue jack. New battery, heated water hose, heating wrap for stand pipe, portable solar panel used once, trolly jack. Has blocks and hoses and electrical hook up cable including adapters for 110. Anti sway stabiliser. Comes with quiet remote start generator and a bbq. Ultra low milage. Has three things that need some attention. The co2 alarm needs replacing. The shower needs a new cartridge. The oven door came open on some dirt road washboard and was bent slightly just before I came back to UK so have not had it fixed. Not marketing widely as cant be explaining Airstream to newbie and some remote communication as I am in UK. Will have out of storage in next couple of weeks and can arrange viewing in Boulder.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Sport 21 - Colorado
LeonUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:43 AM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Lousiville , Colorado
We are interested in your Airstream Bambi Sport. Where can it be seen. We live in the Boulder area. Call or text. me at: Three Zero Three, Eight Eight Eight, zero 7 three two.

Gary
GTLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 01:01 AM   #3

Cowes , Isle of Wigh
The 22ft FB Sport is in Heatherwood. I am getting my sister to clear my things out of it but I can probably have that done in the course of next week and can arrange for you to see it. Also it is in a fantastic small storage area of a farm and is very cheap storage at around 30.00 per month and extremely limited spaces. For someone local it is an amazing find. I can call later from the UK if want to have a chat. Regards Leon
Old 04-16-2021, 08:46 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Lousiville , Colorado
Leon, Thanks for getting back to us. We are about 5 -6 miles from Heatherwood and know the area. Let us know as soon as your sister has time to prepare it for showing. We are anxiously waiting to see it. The storage arrangement sounds great. We live in a subdivision that does allow RV for longer than 48 hours. Please call us at the number shown above.

Gary and Linda
Old 04-16-2021, 01:22 PM   #5

Cowes , Isle of Wigh
Oh no! My sister went to her house in Mexico yesterday for 10 days!!! I can call and tell you all about it but she is the one holding the keys. I assume that if you are on the AS Forum then you would know what they are all about. I can even tell you where it is and you could have a look and see if want to pursue it any further. I dont have it listed for sale anywhere else and you are first to respond and are local. So I respect that. Leon dot Clifton at Chaco dot Org dot UK.
Old 04-17-2021, 07:42 AM   #6
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Lousiville , Colorado
Thanks Leon. I sent a reply email direct to the address as shown. We would like to drive by your unit and see the exterior. Please send an address of the storage location.. We'll get in touch after seeing the outside.

Thanks
Gary