Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #1

2016 20' Flying Cloud
Winchester , Virginia
2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 20 - Virginia

Title: 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 20 - Virginia
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hard to find "Chef's Edition" 20' provides plenty of room for those who enjoy to cook and entertain. Custom built Tiger Maple dining table adds to wood trim accented Flying Cloud. Added piston springs to bed for easy underneath storage access (so much storage!). Added 4GPM water pump for better showers and increased water pressure (very nice). Full Solar Package added (5k dealership add on), ready for off grid, boon docking; provides fast daily recharge of batteries for all day/evening/night use (hands free system). Electric tank heaters for winter use. This little gem has been well taken care of and is an absolute dream to take out on any adventure and in any season.

The layout of the 20' is amazing. There is so much room for cooking and storage. USB, Bluetooth, Blu-Ray/DV with wireless HDMI, amazing surround sound, reading lights, new 10" memory foam mattress, etc.

Without much practice you can have this hitched and on the road in less than 10 minutes, set up is even quicker. I've timed myself at 6 minutes. I'm in the military and must sell due to move/PCS. Priced to sell. Will show you all the ins and outs and get you to the 6 minute standard! :)

Call or email!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...20-virginia-2/
Unbound is offline   Reply With Quote