Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2021, 09:25 AM   #1
cjc
1 Rivet Member

1965 24' Tradewind
Currently Looking...
Essex , Connecticut
2015 Airstream Interstate Lounge EXT - Connecticut

This is a 2015 Airstream Lounge model and is an extremely well kept and clean Motor home and presents as new. It was just waxed and I just had a complete service at my Mercedes dealer including oil change, wheel alignment and balance and all fluids changed. All mechanical items were checked and brought up to Mercedes specifications. I replaced six Michelin tires about 1000 miles ago and Show virtually no wear. The convention microwave was replaced and not used yet. The unit has a tow brake controller. I added a maple folding cutting board extension in the galley which gives extra work space. I just replaced a faulty backup camera. Everything in this coach works perfectly and is a pleasure to drive and travel in. Although it s 24 ft long it drives like an SUV and can be parked most anywhere. We get an average of 18.3 mpg and the Mercedes diesel is quiet and has lots of power and accelerates more than adequately. I have a service history for the vehicle. I live in Connecticut. I have just replaced the coach battery s with 2 AGM deep cycle marine batteries. It has a solar panel, tv antenna and a cover for the vent fan so can be used when it s raining. There is a cover for the windshield and side windows for privacy. All the windows have screens and day/night shades. This RV is stored in a garage. Call or text me

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2015 Airstream Interstate Lounge EXT - Connecticut

cjc is offline   Reply With Quote