Title: 2015 Airstream International Signature 23 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
NOTE (*pictures are all recent. Photos of trailer un-hitched from truck were taken 2 days ago. Video was taken the same day.)
Exterior and interior video tour:
We have decided to sell our 2015 23D International. The trailer, as you can see, is in absolutely mint condition. I'd ask that anyone looking at our trailer first go look at other used trailers as well as new trailers. This way you'll know what you're seeing when you see this one. This trailer is perfect in every way and needs zero upgrades to it. You will not find a better maintained, better equipped, more thoughtfully laid out or more capable 23 ft airstream for sale anywhere.
- Trailer has always been stored indoors (and as you can see in the pictures, even coned off to ensure nobody walks by it and scratches it (yes, I am and always will be overly cautious bc I take good care of my things......are you sensing a pattern here?)
- While stored, the trailer is kept plugged into power WITH a dehumidifier left powered on inside. We live about a mile from the storage facility and empty it out accordingly.
- Has ALWAYS been washed and detailed after every outing.
- Has never been washed by anyone other than myself (Auto detailing is a hobby of mine). This isn't lipstick on a pig. We didn't just clean or have someone else wash all the filth off of it like other people do to sell a car or RV. It's always like this.
- Always kept meticulously waxed, sealed and well maintained both inside and out. Heck even the roof is clean
- This trailer, without exaggeration, looks like a trailer that was purchased a few months ago.
Trailer has an extensive list of upgrades totaling upwards of $29,000.
- Ultimate Airstream interior customization ("J-Lounge" renovation cost @ $15,000) *more on J-Lounge below
- Solar - Four 80 watt Zamp solar panels on the roof
- External SAE connector for additional auxiliary (portable) solar panel
- Upgraded/replaced 2 stock interstate batteries to 3 Trojan group 27 AGM batteries
- Victron solar charge controller
- Victron 2000 Watt inverter/charge controller (powers all the outlets in the trailer, instead of just 2)
- Victron 250 Watt inverter (use for "always-on" outlets for laptop, etc)
- Victron Bluetooth adapter (allows monitoring of battery and inverters via iPhone/iPad app)
- iPad mount for dedicated iPad mini which monitors battery and solar (as seen in pictures and video)
- WeBoost cell signal booster
- Custom, in-bumper hitch receiver for bike rack (zero bumper clearance reduction as opposed to a hitch installed, under-bumper hitch which will drag when pulling out of gas stations, etc)
- New, just recently installed flat screen TV's
- Apple TV's were also installed at each television
- Tires were replaced a little over a year ago (well before they were due)
The Ultimate Airstream renovation consists of a wrap-around, "J" shaped lounge area which not only maximizes the floor space inside the trailer, it also adds more storage and countertop area. This upgrade ISN'T cheap. This has cost us over $15,000 and in order to even spend that money and have this work done you have to get in line. This is your chance to get this at a discount and without the wait.
The 23 ft Airstream trailers are the largest of the airstreams before they get up to a wider body. We purposely opted for the 23 for this reason. It has an overall smaller footprint and therefor is easier to tow, park and maneuver around town. Because of this and because we didn't need to sleep as many people (as what Airstream seems to think people want to cram into these things), we were able to make the bench seating shallower (for sitting and not sleeping) and therefor giving us more floor space. Also important to note that the tables up front are independent of each other. These tables are on telescoping pedestals and drop down. When lowered and with the matching cushions, you are able to make one large lounge area which also doubles as a bed. This will sleep two additional people.
J-lounge upgrade also included the pictured bank or drawers with added additional counter space. The interior of the drawers are not lined with, but rather made of cedar. Don't sell this cabinet upgrade short. This is huge and gives you a ton more space to store clothing, laptop, camera. Walk into a stock 23 or even a 25 and ask yourself where you're going to store all your clothes. You'll see what I mean. While we were there at Ultimate Airstream, who by the way is affiliated with the Airstream NW group and uses all OEM, from factory materials, we also had them install a drawer that runs the length of the under-bed storage cabinet. I believe that drawer is +/- 30" long. No more acrobatic moves to reach what's in the back. Simply pull the drawer out and get what you need.
Overall, this is real value for what you are getting. Sure, you can buy a new trailer, which after a few uses will NOT be in much better condition that this, spend a ton of money to have solar, batteries, lounge area and everything else installed, (with labor) or you can buy this and save a bunch. With this trailer you'll actually have space to store all that extra cash ;-)
Exterior and interior tour:
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: