Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #1

2012 23' Flying Cloud
tacoma , Washington
2015 Airstream International Serenity 30 - Washington

Title: 2015 Airstream International Serenity 30 - Washington
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

My wife and I bought this trailer last July. It is in perfect condition. Instead of listing all the details I posted a picture of the original window sticker. You can see on the sticker that the original MSRP is $104,737. This trailer has every option offered by Airstream. Most importantly, you can buy with complete confidence knowing it has the additional warranty offered by Airstream. There are six years remaining on this warranty that covers absolutely everything. Every appliance and every part is completely covered for six more years. This warranty is much better then the original factory warranty which only covers manufacturing defects. The current MSRP is $94,636 and that does not include the warranty.

Our Airstream has the ducted HVAC system which makes it incredibly quiet. We owned an older Airstream before this one and it sounded like a hurricane when the AC was running. This is a very nice feature that was added in 2015.

My wife and I are reluctant to sell but we've had some recent changes to our life circumstances that have compelled us to cut some expenses.

Feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks for looking.

INTERNATIONAL SERENITY
For the utmost in tranquility, Airstream has created the International Serenity. Every interior shape, surface and color is designed to envelop the mind and body in a soothing den of luxury and comfort. The Serenity captures a tasteful “East meets West” elegance with Corian® countertops, handcrafted curved cabinetry and accents of lemongrass and rice paper that deliver luxury and tranquility in one harmonious design.

You'll feel the calming spirit the moment you enter.

For those who long to set out on the open road with nothing but a map, yet also yearn for a quiet sanctuary in which to savor a sense of peace, Airstream’s International Serenity is the travel trailer you’ve been seeking.

East Meets West meets the open road.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...30-washington/
mattdowns123 is offline   Reply With Quote