Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #1

2015 30' FB FC Bunk
Fairview , Tennessee
2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Tennessee

Title: 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Tennessee
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Might be considered the family Airstream, but I just consider it awesome. The 30 foot bunkhouse model so you have a little space from the kids when you need it. We've taken great care of it and had our adventures, and now it's your turn to do the same. Of note, the front AC went out when we first started out west. Has a copper line that literally broke in half. We did just fine with only one AC for the entire Airstream, for the entire time we had it (since October 2016). The cost of replacement per Chilhowee RV in Knoxville (the only official Airstream dealer in TN) is approximately $1500, and the asking price reflects that. Only addition is a camera in the back (wired but no holes drilled!). Equalizer hitch and a hitch lock, with a high end surge protector ($400) and lynx levelers. And also, a Tire Minder system...an absolute must ($500). Tires have about 70% tread left. The AC is ducted and vented, not a central distribution. Does need a good exterior detailing from our last trip, however, I sold my tow vehicle to pull it anywhere to do so. The interior is like new as we are OCD about cleanliness. Original bedding and matching rug runners. Ultraleather is immaculate. Get this virtually new airstream for thousands less than a new one...
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-30-tennessee/
Krappster is offline   Reply With Quote