Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Oregon

Title: 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Oregon
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 25FB (Queen) with lithium battery pack and solar panels

This is a beautiful Airstream: One-owner, well cared-for, and never smoked in. This trailer sparkles! Hand washed, waxed, and stored at our home in an indoor heated garage when not in use (except for first 6 months of ownership when it was parked in a secure lot). Features Cashew Ultraleather upholstery with Mica countertops.

With the included battery system and solar panel upgrades this is a fantastic coach that will keep you comfortable without needing hookups at campgrounds. Or if you like to boondock you are all set, as well! The whole system was professionally installed by AM Solar, a North America premier supplier and installer of RV battery and solar systems.

Complete inspection report from George Sutton RV performed in August, 2019 showed the coach to be in excellent condition. Hitch inspected spring of 2019.

Upgrades:
Lithium battery system (Victron LiFePO4 200ah). Battery charger (Phoenix).Solar panels (Four 100 watt rigid panels). Battery and solar monitors (blue tooth enabled) and other associated electronic peripherals. Full awning Package (awnings on both sides and back of trailer). Sendel wheels. Centramatic wheel balancers. Dill TPMS sensors in wheels (does not come with monitor or wiring for vehicle; easily purchased elsewhere). Five Michelin LTX tires (this is their fifth year). Backup camera by Voyager mounted to rear of Airstream with 7” color screen (for your tow vehicle). LevelMate. Warm led bulbs for ceiling lights and some fixtures. Upgraded USB outlets. Installed shelving in two hanging wardrobe closets (kitchen pantry and bedroom closet). I can easily convert back to original if preferred. Shoe rack in place of drawer beneath dinette (I still have original drawer if preferred and will reinstall). Wall storage holder next to bed (I can easily remove this if preferred). Included: Complete owners manuals for Airstream and all appliances and components. Two sets of coach keys. Anderson levelers (2) and stabilizer pads (4). Wheel Chocks (2). SewerSolution Model V (used once). Equalizer weight distribution hitch. This is truly a fabulous and reliable Airstream that has been meticulously cared for and upgraded. The only items I have been able to identify as anything less than perfect are: Front rock guard has a small crack. Floor by the foot of the bed squeaks. Pantry door bottom latch doesn’t always fully close without gentle push to latch it. One sliding privacy screen top clip sometimes slips off of track. Water stain (water bottle had partial spill) on slide-out couch bed wood base (only seen when seat cushions are taken off). New parts (never used) installed to bring to near-new condition: Stovetop cover and rubber feet for stove grates. Wire pantry shelves. Toilet seat and cover. Sewer hose. Priced to sell! Contact me with any questions.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...d-25-oregon-3/
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Hello my AirForum friends!

Well, I have done it. Our beautiful Airstream is listed for sale. Some lucky person(s) is going to purchase a wonderful trailer with some fun upgrades. We have had five amazing seasons with this coach and we will miss it.

Thank you all for your encouragement, advice, and humor these past years. You're an amazing group of people!

Chris
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote