Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #1

2015 23' Flying Cloud
Lake Country , British Columbia
2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 23 - British Columbia

Title: 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 23 - British Columbia
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

The time has come for me to part with my amazing a 2015 Airstream. This particular trailer is the Flying Cloud 23 D model which sleeps up to seven and looks mighty fine behind any towing vehicle. It can be yours for the fabulous price of 70 000$! And I'm going to tell you right now this is one exquisite trailer, it is in like new condition inside and out. It has only taken one road journey from the dealership in Pentiction, BC to it's current abode and since arriving in Lake Country, BC it has been treated like the treasure it is.

For a year I called these silver walls my home and though the three burner gas stove, delightfully trailer sized gas oven, microwave and shower all work perfectly I didn't use them, preferring to do all that steamy, humidity creating stuff in the main house. Every fall I would tenderly tuck it in for the winter by having it professionally winterized and every spring I would rejoice when I could stop peeing outside at bed time. Even the pluming has only seen light use and has been well cared for.

Not only does this model come with everything you'd expect from Airstreams unbeatable designs including the shiny, curvaceous aluminum exterior it also has *deep breath* air conditioning and gas heat, two awnings, space for two propane tanks with their very own fancy cover, a Blue Ray DVD player, Samsung LED HD TVs with surround sound, Clarion stereo with AM/FM/Satellite radio, CD player, and Bluetooth and USB and 110V outlets throughout (that's right you can plug your phone cord directly into the wall to charge because this trailer is that cool)

You getting excited about all this great stuff? There is even more listed on Airstream's website! This is an unbeatably well designed trailer and to truly appreciate every detail and all the specs go to https://www.airstream.com/travel-tra...loud/features/.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...tish-columbia/
DesInnovates is offline   Reply With Quote