Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2020, 09:52 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2007 19' Safari SE
Hollywood , New Jersey
2015 Airstream Classic 30 - Florida

Top of the line 2015 Airstream 30' classic project . Trailer rolled on the driver side . All tow lights are in working order and she tows perfect, Shes no bambi , trailer weighs UVW 7,800lb and will be sold with a florida parts only salvage title, Not for highway use. My plans were to convert it into a home office, she's idea for a handyman to make an office out of it or and extra bedroom beside the house, Airbnb etc etc, but not for traveling purposes. She's set up with two A/C units, solar panels and a rear camera system . I can have it delivered anywhere in the U.S for 1.50 per mile. The 2007 Ford F 350 Lariat is also for sale, shes a crew cab long bed 6.0 diesel with only 106K miles, that runs great with cold A/C, I will let it go for an extra 10,000 if your buying the trailer. If you are reading this add it means it s still for sale, i will remove it once it's sold and paid for. I never sold anything texting and e mailing, so if your interested, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call me at my name is Tony. I receive way too much Robo scam calls all day long , so if i don't pick up leave a message and I'll call you right back. shes parked indoors.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2015 Airstream Classic 30 - Florida

stubby427 is offline   Reply With Quote