Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-30-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
Artist•Creator•Maker

2013 19' International
San Francisco , CA
2014 Land Rover/Range Rover Solid TV - California

<h2>We used this car to tow my 19' Airstream Bambi with no problems whatsoever. It climbs mountains with ease, and is a super comfortable ride. We just sold the Bambi and would like to sell the car too.</h2><h2>About my Range Rover</h2>New Tires, Brakes, Extras. V6 Supercharged Loire Blue Metallic w/ Tow Package. Always been garaged and meticulously maintained. Almost all freeway miles. Recent major service. No accidents. Everything works perfectly. Added 2,000 tow package to pull our trailer. We replaced the tires and brakes very recently. We were traveling out of state to avoid the fires and the smoke in the Bay Area. The timing to replace brakes and tires came up while on the road, and of course we addressed them immediately. So, these expensive replacements will give the lucky new owner more than 20K miles on the brakes, and the tires have 65K warranty.

I bought the vehicle as certified pre owned from the Land Rover dealer at 22K miles left under warranty, and never had a single issue with it. In short, this vehicle is in prime condition and will last for a long time. Interior in perfect shape, like new, except for some leather discolorations on the driver side please see the attached photo for reference. Exterior is in great shape too with some very small or barely visible blemishes on the exterior paint. I took photos of and marked the big ones as you can see attached. I have both remote entry keys which are working perfectly. Serious inquiries only please. Price is firm.

Style Name: 4X4 V6 Supercharged Make: Land Rover Model: Range Rover Model Year: 2014 Type: SUV Interior Color: Tan Exterior Color: Loire Blue Metallic Engine: 340 hp V6 Supercharged Compressor: Intercooled Supercharger

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2014 Land Rover/Range Rover Solid TV - California

Dsner is offline   Reply With Quote