Old 06-29-2020, 09:07 PM   #1

2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Grand Rapids , Minnesota
2014 Airstream Interstate

Meet Aggie. She's been my traveling companion for the past six years. I've had others pick up camper, tents, pop up, and travel trailer, but this RV has been the most fun, not to mention the easiest to use.

Three months after we bought Aggie new from a dealer in Maine, my husband died. Life changed. I kept her and over the years, traveled with friends and family members, putting on nearly 50,000 miles, hardly breaking her in. Aggie's strong diesel engine purrs and, averaging 18 to 22 mpg, gets great mileage. Even when towing she gets 15 to 17. At 24 feet in length, she's a pleasure to drive, handles nicely on the road, fits almost anywhere, is a great vehicle for cross country travel, and is able to stand alone with it's handy built in generator.

Aggie is a 2014 Airstream Interstate 3500 EXT, lounge extended, 8 passenger, Airstream Silver exterior with a light camel plush leather interior, and dark laminate flooring. She's equipped with everything you can think of including a big fold down bed for two in the rear, cabinet doors that open upwards, plenty of headroom, a 2 burner stove, sink with fold down faucet, a "head" and shower, and microwave. And emptying the poop tank is super easy! As an aging owner, "easy" and "simple" are very important to me. Besides ease of emptying the black and gray water tanks, I can start the generator or water heater or fold down the bed with the push of a button. Because I enjoy the fresh air, I've installed soft screen doors on the side and back that turn her into a gazebo of sorts! Aggie's quality is Airstream, passing the test of time, which is why you are looking for your next RV on this website.

Aggie has been in for her annual check ups and maintenance. She is in like new condition from top to bottom. When not in use, she's in storage. But trust me, she loves to play and begs to be driven.

And life keeps changing. Now I live in MN. New opportunities opened for me and I find myself shifting gears. Aggie has been an awesome travel companion, but the time has come to find her a new owner who will take good care of her and give her plenty of exercise!

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2014 Airstream Interstate

Aggie1 is offline   Reply With Quote