Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-13-2014, 06:19 AM   #1

2014 25' FB International
Dallas , Texas
2014 Airstream International 25 - Texas

Title: 2014 Airstream International 25 - Texas
We just listed our 2014 Airstream International for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 2014 Make: Airstream Model: International Length: 25'

** Update 4/19/14 - I have now replaced and upgraded all the images to be brand new of the exact trailer. I have more images on request. I am also including the Prodigy RF Brake Controller which is mounted to the trailer itself. **

Hello! I am selling an Airstream International 25FB - Onyx Edition. This trailer was purchased just a few months ago in January of 2014. There are some special features of this trailer, so please read on. As far as I can tell, this Special Edition is the top of the line in 25FB Airstream trailers. It certainly has everything.

First of all, I want to explain why I am selling this brand new trailer. Shortly after I purchased it, I had a very serious illness in one of my family members. It has become clear in the last few months that I will need to sell the trailer to make sure I can take care of the situation in my family. Owning an Airstream has long been a dream of mine, and it pains me to see this go, but go it must.

I have never taken the Airstream camping. The most I have used it is during a "housewarming" party when I brought her home for the first time. The trailer is as close to new as it can get without being on a dealer's lot. Except for the few weeks when it was in my driveway in January of 2014, the trailer has been, and currently is, stored in a climate controlled indoor RV storage facility in the DFW area. I am happy to give tours of the trailer in the facility by appointment.

Special Feature #1 - Onyx Edition. The Airstream International Signature Onyx Special Edition is a numbered trailer with only 136 total being produced. This trailer features Asian Night laminates on the base cabinets, silver mill laminate upper radius cabinets, extruded aluminum edge banding on the galley table top and lavatory tops, Corian counter top in the galley and Juta 39M Beau Flooring. This special edition also comes with a custom bedspread, decor pillows and special numbered exterior plaque. This model is only available for a limited time and is only being produced in the 25FB Queen and 27FB Queen floor plans.

Special Feature #2 - Two Air Conditioners. Being in Texas, I understand how important this is, and if you are anywhere in the south or southwest, it will be critical. The trailer is outfitted with dual air conditioner units, which makes this even more rare than it already is.

Special Feature #3 - 1000w Power Inverter. The trailer has a built in 1000w power inverter. Great feature!

Special Feature #4 - Convection Microwave Upgrade.

Special Feature #5 - I will include a 10,000 Equalizer Hitch.

Special Feature #6 - I will include a variety of RV / Trailer accessories ($1,000's worth)

The images are a mix of actual photos of the unit, and other photos I found on the web that show the interior. More photos can be provided upon request.

For videos, images, and more, google Airstream Onyx Edition 25 FB. There are a few around the country that dealers have dealers and pictures of.

Generic Description.

MODEL: 2014 - INTERNATIONAL SIGNATURE SERIES

CHASSIS
Styled Aluminum Wheels • 3,000# Electric Hitch Jack • 4 Stabilizer Jacks • Radial Black Wall Tires, LRD 15" (LRC 14"-23' Only) • 12" Electric Drum Brakes Nev-R-Adjust Brakes (10" Brakes-23; Only) • Nev-R-Lube Hubs (25'-30') • Spare Tire, Bracket & Steel Wheel • Single Steel Step (19') • Double Steel Step (23'-30').

EXTERIOR
Bright Aluminum Finish - White Finish on Roof • Polished Rear Bumper w/Storage • International Medallion W/ Chrome Beltline & Rub-Rail w/Inserts • Signature Series Logo • License Plate Bracket w/LED Light • Grab Handle- Cast Aluminum • Aluminum LPG Bottle Cover • Enclosed/Insulated Underbelly • Patio Awning C.S • Stainless Steel Wrap Protectors • C.S. & R.S. Awning Rails • Solar Stoneguard • Main Door w/Opaque Window • Diamond Plate Exterior Storage Compartment • Cast Taillights- 6" LED Oval • Exterior LP Service Port w/Quick Connect Hose & Adapter Fitting • Exterior Shower.

WINDOWS & DOORS
Solar Gray Front Panoramic Windows • Portal Windows • Keyed Deadbolt at Entry Door • 2 Refrigerator Vent Doors (19-23') • 1 Refrigerator Vent Door (25'-30') • Screen Door Guards (Upper and Lower).

INTERIOR DECOR
Pull Roller Shade • Full Close-Out Drapes at Panoramic Windows • Bright Aluminum Finish Interior Skin • Laminate Furniture & Countertops • Wood Drawer Boxes Full Extension Hardware • Overheads Rooflockers with Slider Doors & LED Accent Lighting • Entrance Mat w/Airstream Logo • Interior Grab Handle • Seamless Vinyl Flooring Throughout • Magazine Rack (N/A 27').

BATH DECOR
Towel Bar & Ring • Robe Hook • Hinged Bath Door w/Window • Retractable Clothes Line in Shower • Stainless Steel Round Lavy Sink • China Toilet • • Mirrored Medicine Cabinet (N/A 23'FB & 30').

BEDROOM DECOR
Pillow Top Foam Mattress • Quilted Bed
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...onal-25-texas/
tmimages is offline   Reply With Quote