Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #1

2014 30' International
Sanford , Florida
2014 Airstream International

This 30ft Airstream International Serenity is 30ft in length and in great condition. Relocation to Alaska to take care of my ill father full time, forces me to sell. I had a few custom additions done at the airstream factory, a full length mirror inside the closet door, a custom shelf over the tv in the living/dining area, the storage drawers under the kitchen counter were made larger for better and more efficient storage for pots and pans, and a more powerful and easier to clean max air fan with a remote was installed. Comfortable brown leather reclining chairs, rear bedroom with queen sized bed. The airstream was kept meticulously clean and owned by a non smoker. The airstream is in Sanford Florida, but on July 5th will be taken to the Seattle Washington area, so a drop off along that route for a buyer can be arranged.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2014 Airstream International

Celestial43 is offline   Reply With Quote