Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2020, 01:55 PM   #1

2014 19' International
Glen Allen , Virginia
2014 Airstream International

Time to start camping again! Great way to maintain social distancing but get out and have a great time.

Priced to sell!

If you have any questions, please call or message

2014 Airstream International, International Signature 19' travel trailer with full awning package. This Airstream sleeps 4 5 if 3 are small children and offers all the amenities you need to start your Airstream adventures. Tons of storage space. The bedroom and bathroom are in the rear of the trailer. There is an LED tv that swivels out so you can watch it at the dinette or in bed. There is a solar panel installed. The dinette has Airstream Ultraleather cushions in great condition and converts into a bed. There is a fridge with a small freezer, 3 burner stovetop and an oven.

There is a very very small dent in the back that the picture makes look larger.

Tires are in great shape and have lots of life left.

This trailer is VERY clean and in great shape.

Please let us know if you'd like more pictures or want to come take a look at it.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2014 Airstream International

Danielleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:09 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Cross Junction , virginia
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:22 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Cross Junction , virginia
Hello,
I am very interested in this model. I live in Winchester, VA which makes it easier for transporting.
My husband and I are both retired, would like to start camping again. Is the asking price negotiable?
A method to view the trailer is via FaceTime using our iphones, is this possible?
- Thank You -
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 05:33 PM   #4

2014 19' International
Glen Allen , Virginia
Hi-
I’m sorry I’m just seeing this 😞. We are pretty firm on the price. Can definitely set up a time to FaceTime if you are interested. My cell is 2522185 if you’d like to get back in touch. Area code is 804.

Thank you,
Danielle
Danielleh is offline   Reply With Quote