Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2022, 08:53 AM   #1

2012 23' FB International
Greeneville , Tennessee
2012 Airstream International Signature Series 23 - South Carolina

Due to our growing family and the need for a 30 Airstream, our fully loaded 80th Anniversary International Signature 23FBAirstream with a huge solar system is for sale gt; It is designed by Christoper Dean for you real airstream folks . It s the biggest little trailer that can fit it any place or driveway, be towed by almost any SUV or truck with an empty weight of 4500lbs yet still have full size amenities inside like a full bath, walk around queen bed, and a full kitchen complete with a real oven. To top it all off, it has the same size tanks as the bigger Airstreams with a 45 gallon water capacity, 39 gallon gray tank, and 25 gallon black tank. That makes a difference when you realize this camper has a really large solar system of 400 watts. You can camp off grid camp for a while with that kind of capacity. The camper came pre wired for solar and no holes were put in the camper anywhere during installation.

The international23FB is completely stock with a few OEM parts being replaced when worn with factory parts only. The international is quite a step up from a flying cloud or a globetrotter. It is more on par with a classic in terms of interior wood, corian countertops, plumbing fixtures and flooring.

When not in use,the Airstream has always been under a cover or stored in a building.We are the second owners and I do all of my own maintenance. I was trained at a college in Aviation Maintenance to include powerplant and airframe work which encompasses light plumbing and electrical.While nothing has actually every failed on the camper, I do replace worn, discolored, cracked or unsightly parts often or if the part isn t perfect. I enjoy this kind of work so it s not a big deal.The tires are Goodyear Endurance Tires. They were mounted, balanced and installed December of 2019 and the axle bearings were serviced at the same time. Our camper was purchased from Big Bear Mountain in California. It is corrosion free and only this year saw use in the south east. California s mild temperatures and dry climate really preserves vehicles better than any other state. The heat doesn t bake rubber components and seals like in Arizona. Having been used mostly in the southwest, it really shows underneath and around the lower exterior. Unlike a sought after Arizona model, our Awning Fabric even looks brand new and shows no fading.

Our 2012 80thAnniversary International Signature Airstream can be viewed by serious buyers only. Our last Airstream sold in 24 hours because of how we care for them. We d like to limit our focus to buyers that have money in order, and know they want an Airstream. We are firm at our price of 63,000. We looked at the market and priced it at a no hassle price after getting confirmation from dealer offers to trade and inventories at extreme low levels. We will need 24 48 hours depending on my work schedule after you view and pay a deposit to clean out, install new batteries and hand over our clean, no lien title. We will not accept trade offers unless it s on 30 Airstreams, and low offers will not be entertained. Our phone does not accept text messages, if you call us please leave me a voice mail if I do not answer. If you see this ad, it is still for sale and we will take it down the moment a deposit is in hand. Thank you, Matt.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2012 Airstream International Signature Series 23 - South Car...

airbornemp19 is offline   Reply With Quote