Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Saint David , Arizona
2009 Airstream International 25 - Arizona

Title: 2009 Airstream International 25 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

BEAUTIFUL 2009 25′ International Signature series with front queen bedroom, LOADED with factory options and extras. (Please CALL and I can direct you to a site with 24 FULL-SIZE pictures and info, I can’t include a link here). Rare model with front AND rear Panoramic windows, Zip Dee Awning package and Entertainment package. This is one of the BEST size and floor plans that Airstream offers in my humble opinion (not too big and not too small), with a front “walk-around” queen bed, great kitchen space and more storage than a lot of larger models. To say that this coach is clean is an understatement, it was stored under an RV carport, used sparingly, and has some great features and upgrades. The interior colors are beautiful, ultra-modern and rich, the recessed lighting, and polished aluminum walls make this amazing Airstream seem more like a modern art sculpture than an RV, she’s a beauty. Airstream thought of just about everything you need for “Glamping”, but still kept this one under 5700 pounds (empty) so it’s easy to tow with lots of today’s more economical vehicles.
This trailer is very nicely equipped from the factory, and also has LOTS of neat extras; Electric hitch jack, front Stainless Steel Rock Guards, Propane Tank Cover, 2 “Fantastic” Vent/Fans w/Rain Sensors and thermostat, front under-belly mounted spare tire bracket with spare, “Zip Dee” awning package with 3 awnings, Premium Audio/Video Package with 2 LED HD Samsung TVs (living area and bedroom, both on extension arms to view from other areas), Sony AM/FM Tuner Amplifier/CD/DVD and CD changer, Advent external outdoor speaker option (not sure where or how to connect it, but it’s there), etc. 3-Burner cook-top/oven, and extra deep SS sink with extension sprayer faucet. Large split bathroom area with shower on one side and the bathroom sink/vanity/toilet on the other, SS bath sink, shower with bench and glass door. I can’t say how much I LOVE this layout and the interior colors on this coach, it has a LOT of storage (honestly more than a 28′ that I just sold). Lots of sleeping space for a family too if you need it, the main/front queen bed measures 75″ x 60″, the dinette also folds into a bed (94″ x 40″) and there’s a slide-out shelf under the lounge cushions where kids or a small adult would be comfy, it measures 64″ x 45″, please see pictures. Lighting converted to LED and a couple of LED low-e light bars added too. The custom interior/counter-top colors and huge windows in this coach really make it unique and beautiful.

*******NO EMAILS PLEASE, too many scams, just CALL to come see or if you have questions. Thanks!*******

Just had it professionally Walbernized (wax for Airstreams), NEVER smoked in and NO pets. There are a couple of small flaws that I will point out and you can see in pictures if you’re looking: 2 small dents (size of a baseball) right rear, just over the window and smaller one on right front over window- they don’t draw the eye and look like shadows in the pictures, rear is noticeable, front needs to be pointed out in most lights, and a scrape on the front right where owner got too close to tree branches- didn’t dent the aluminum, just made shiny scratch-marks in the clear-coat. If you’d like I can text you pictures of these areas from my cell, because for some reason it’s hard to get them to show up well with my Cannon. Again, these are small things, but if you’re very picky they may bother you- actually, if you’re that picky, I can recommend several wonderful Airstream dealers who will be happy to sell you a brand new unit for 80-100k plus and it won’t have a single ding on it. If you’re looking for a beautiful, super clean, well maintained, nicely up-graded used Airstream, this might be the coach for you! Comes with its books, manuals, remotes, etc. Sitting on Upgraded 16″ wheels with 4 like-new “Toyo” HT load range E tires and is ready to hit the road. Please take a look at all of the pictures, they describe it better than I can, and if you can come see this one in person, its worth the drive- just a beautiful, clean, well laid-out Airstream.

Please call me any time if you have questions or want to set up a time to come see the coach, located in Tucson, not far off of I-10, 520-404-1975 cell (Heather Anderson). I apologize for the outdoor pictures and poor lighting, if you’ve seen my previous listings you’re used to seeing everything inside of my building under the fluorescents – I recently sold it and moved to Tucson. I’m in the process of putting up a new steel building, but for the next couple of months until it’s done, I’m stuck keeping the Airstreams outside.

The following are factory specs for this model/year, taken directly from Airstream literature, please note any options/upgrades/changes above:

CHASSIS
7300 LB. GVWR • 7300 LB. Axle System • 5612 LB. UBW (empty) • 1688 LB. NCC • 837# Hitch Weight • Styled Aluminum Wheels • Radial Black Wall Tires, LRD 15″ • 12″ Electric Drum Brakes, Stabilizer Jacks (4) • Double Steel Step • 3000# Electric Hitch Jack • Spare Tire & Bracket.

EXTERIOR
Bright Aluminum Finish/Roof Finish-White • Polished Rear Bumper w/Storage • International Medallions • License Plate Bracket w/LED Light • Grab Handle- Cast Aluminum • Aluminum LPG Bottle Cover • Enclosed/Insulated Underbelly • C.S & R.S. Awning Rail • 16′ 4.5″ Patio Awning (awning package added) • Solar Stone Guard • Main Door W/Opaque Window • Wrap Protectors • International Taillights • Exterior Storage Compartment, exterior shower.

WINDOWS & DOORS
S.P. Solar Gray Windows • Keyed Deadbolt at Entry Door • Refrigerator Vent Door • Skylight W/Blackout Shade in Galley • S.P. Solar Gray Front & Rear Panoramic Windows • Portal Windows • Screen Door Guard.

INTERIOR DECOR
Custom “Ocean Air” shades at all side windows, Drapes at Panoramic Windows • Aluminum Interior Skin • Wood/Steel Drawer Boxes • Entrance Mat • Laminated Countertops • Interior Grab Handle • Vinyl Flooring Throughout • Key Holder • Satin Finish Hardware • Overhead Rooflockers • Directional Light at Bed • Decor Lighting.

BATH DECOR
Towel Bar • Glass Shower Door • Hinged Bath Door • Fiberglass Shower w/Soap Dish • Mirrored Medicine Cabinet • Stainless Steel Round Lavatory Sink • Shower Light.

BEDROOM DECOR
Quilted Bedspread • Foam Mattress w/Quilted Cover • Bed Pillows (2) • Queen Bed: 60″ X 75″ Bed with Pneumatic Lift Top • Roof-locker • Throw Pillows • Sleeping Capacity 2-6.

GALLEY/ LOUNGE DECOR
Laminated Galley Top • Galley Flip-Up Shelf • Stainless Steel Sink- Single Bowl w/Cover • Faucet w/Filtration and Sprayer • Magazine Rack • 42″ x 76″ Fixed Dinette • Pantry Storage • R.S. Wardrobe • Bi-Fold Range Cover • Waste Basket • Decorative Throw Pillows.

APPLIANCES
13,500 BTU Air Conditioner w/Heat Pump & Electronic Controls • 25,000 BTU Furnace w/Electronic Ignition • 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven • Range Hood w/Vent & Light • Fantastic Vents (2)- Exhaust Only w/Thermostat/Rain Sensor/Variable Speed and Motorized Lid • Bath Exhaust Fan (12V) • 7 Cu. Ft. 2-Way Automatic Refrigerator • Probeless Tank Monitoring System- Wall Mounted • 6 Gallon LP/Electric Water Heater w/Electronic Ignition • Fire Extinguisher • Smoke, LPG & Carbon Monoxide Detectors • CCC – Comfort Control Center.

ENTERTAINMENT & SOUND
Radio Antenna • Premium Audio/Video Package w/ Samsung LED HD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD, 6.5″ 2-Way Speakers (2pr), Active Subwoofer – 100 Watt, AM/FM Tuner Amplifier • TV Ready: Includes TV Antenna, TV Jacks (2) & 12 Outlet • Cable Hook-Up • Satellite Pre-wire.

ELECTRICAL
Deep Cycle Coach Batteries (2) • 7-Way Trailer Cord w/Junction Box • 110 Volt/12Volt Power Center w/55 Amp Converter • 12 Volt ATC Fuses • Interior LED Lighting • 120 Volt Exterior Outlet • GFI Protection for Bath, Galley & Exterior Outlet • LED Step Light • Exterior Light Pkg.: Dump Valve, Exterior Compartment (LED) & Area Light • Water Pump Switch at Galley • Electronic Battery Disconnect • Solar Pre-wire.

SYSTEMS
30# Steel LPG Bottles w/o Gauges (2) • Automatic 2-Stage Regulator • Shower Head w/Shut-Off • Water Pump 4GPM • Water Heater By-Pass Kit • Lockable Water Fill • 46 Gallon Fresh Water Tank w/Drain Valve • 39 Gallon Black Water Tank • 37 Gallon Grey Water Tank • Safety Chain Hook, 11,700# Rating • Sewer Hose Storage Tube • Exterior Length – 25’11” • Exterior width – 8′ 5 1/2″ • Interior Width – 8′ 1″ • Exterior Height w/AC – 9′ 7″ • Interior Height w/AC- 6′ 5″ • Hitch Ball Height- 17 3/4″ • No Fuss Tank Flush System.

Please call 520-404-1975 for more info or to set up a time to come take a look. Thanks
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...al-25-arizona/
Heather Ande is offline   Reply With Quote