Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-24-2019, 02:59 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Saint David , Arizona
2007 Airstream International CCD 27 - Arizona

Title: 2007 Airstream International CCD 27 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Beautiful 2007 Airstream 27' International Signature Series with some wonderful upgrades and custom features. Please CALL for info, to come see, and I can also direct you to a site with 24 FULL SIZE pictures, I can't include link here. NO Emails will be answered, too many scams: 520-404-1975. There is so much to say about this coach, I don't even know where to start- I could just sit and look at it, I LOVE the remodel and how it opened up the kitchen and bedroom areas, it's practical and user-friendly, has a great, relaxing vibe, and more storage than factory. This coach is OCD clean and the upgrades made to improve kitchen and counter space, storage, and have a true "walk around" queen bed ("Sleep Number" mattress w/wireless remote) are fantastic- the flooring is a real show-stopper too, pictures really don't do it justice, if you can make it here to see this beautiful Airstream in person, it's worth the trip. This coach came from the factory with a LOT of options: Front AND rear Panoramic windows, "Zip-Dee" Awning package, Entertainment package, Electric/lighted hitch-jack, front SS rock guards, Signature Series upgrade package, Galley Skylight w/shade, hall skylight w/shade, Two "Fantastic" Rain-Sensing vent/fans. Thermostatically controlled AC w/upgraded Dometic digital T.stat, etc. Custom kitchen cabinetry with LOTS of storage and larger drawers than factory, "Wedgewood Vision by Atwood" 3-burner Cook-Top w/folding backsplash/cover, "Baraldi" Vent-Hood w/light, built-in 1100 W "GE" Microwave and "Euro-pro" Toaster Oven, and upgraded the refrigerator to the larger "Dometic RM-3762". Corian counter tops, large, deep-basin kitchen sink, with upgraded standard-size faucet w/sprayer. Great bathroom area with the shower on one side of the hall and the vanity/toilet on the other. Glass shower door, spacious tiled shower with bench, "Moen" fixtures, "Oxygenics Body Spa" shower head, "Leifheit" collapsing drying rack with washcloth bar, Upgraded "tall" toilet. Beautiful "Hydroshield" water resistant wood-based laminate that shields against water/spills for 24 hours, you can wet-mop it, it's super easy to clean and low maintenance, and the reclaimed look is just outstanding!

This is a GREAT floor plan for families because of the sleeping spaces, the rear mattress was upgraded to an adjustable "Sleep Number" RV Queen, it measures 77" x 61" and has individual left/right customization so everybody's happy. Larger "night-stand" cabinets on the sides, and the bed platform lifts up on air shocks for LOTS of additional storage underneath, great for linens and large items. The side lounge also converts to a much larger sleeping area than most, it can measure as large as 108" x 48" if you use the corner of the dinette as well (see pics) and the dinette also folds to a sleeping area that measures 96" x 42" (see pics) and can be configured according to the size/number of sleeping spaces needed. Custom "OceanAir" shades on all side windows, full close-out drapes on front and rear panoramic windows. Comes with factory books and manuals, the tires ("Carlisle" ST225/75 R15) were replaced in late 2015 and have very low miles on them, and she's ready to roll. I really can't say enough about this coach, I just really love the interior- and did I mention I'm a big fan of the flooring? This is truly an impressive Airstream.

The following are factory specs on this trailer, taken directly from Airstream literature (some things have been changed/upgraded as noted above and seen in pictures):

* The Signature Series Upgrade Package Includes: Spare Tire w/Mount, Fantastic Fans w/rain sensor, "No Fuss Flush" Black Tank Rinsing System, "Aquajet" Water Pump, Cast Aluminum Taillights, Electric Hitch Jack, 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner w/heat pump, Screen Door Guard, **Audio/Video Upgrade Package Includes: "Sony" AM/FM/CD/DVD, Satellite ready, "Xplod" 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, Subwoofer, recently upgraded "Vizio" 22" full HD 1080P LCD TV, and it mounts on an arm to pull out and swivel. System sounds great, and the DVD will play through the main unit so the sound is throughout the coach.

Please feel free to contact me any time at 520-404-1975 (Heather Anderson) if you have questions or would like to set up a time to come see the Airstream. I am located in Tucson, AZ not far off of I-10, easy to find and the weather is great this time of year, so come take a look, this coach is worth the trip! If you happen to be in the market for an AMAZING Vintage Airstream, check out my 1952 Flying Cloud on Ebay and my 2008 16' Ocean Breeze also listed now with No Reserve, they end on 3-24-19, this one is just being listed 3-24.

Model: 2007 Airstream International Signature Series 27' FB:
CHASSIS
7600 Lb. GVWR • 7000 Lb. Axle System • 5953 Lb. UBW (Empty Weight)• 1263 Lb. NCC • Styled Aluminum Wheels • Radial Black Wall Tires, LRD 15" • 12" Electric Drum Brakes • Stabilizer Jacks w/Pads (4) • Double Steel Step • Electric Hitch Jack • Spare Tire Bracket
EXTERIOR
Bright Aluminum Finish/Roof Finish-White • Polished Rear Bumper w/Storage • International Graphics w/Chrome Rub-Rail Inserts • International Medallion • License Plate Bracket • Grab Handle • LPG Bottle Cover • Enclosed/Insulated Underbelly • Awning package • Solar Stone Guards • Main Door • Wrap Protectors • Exterior Front Storage Compartment
WINDOWS & DOORS
S.P. Solar Gray Windows • Opaque Window in Door • C.S & Rear Access Door (Small) • Keyed Deadbolt at Entry Door • Refrigerator Vent Door
INTERIOR DECOR
Shade at Galley Window • Full Close-Out Drapes, Except Galley & Bath • Real Wood/Steel Drawer Boxes • polished aluminum interior skin • Entrance Mat • Interior Grab Handle • Upgraded Laminate Flooring
BATH DÉCOR
Towel Bar (1) • Hinged Bath Door • Expanding Magnifying Mirror• Toilet • Stainless Steel Lavy Sink
BEDROOM DECOR
Storage Under Bed • Quilted Bedspread • Bed Pillows (2) • Night Stands with Storage
GALLEY DECOR
Corian Galley Top • Stainless Steel deep basin Sink • Brushes SS Faucet • Pantry Storage
APPLIANCES
15,000 BTU A/C w/Heat Strip & Thermostatic Control • 25,000 BTU Furnace w/Electronic Ignition • Three-Burner Cooktop w/ Toaster Oven and Microwave • Range Hood w/Vent & Light • 2 Fan-Tastic Fans w/rain sensor • Bath Exhaust Fan (12V) • 2-Way Automatic Refrigerator • Probeless Tank Monitoring System • 6 Gallon Water Heater w/Electronic Ignition • Fire Extinguisher • Smoke, LPG & Carobn Monoxide Detector
ENTERTAINMENT & SOUND
Radio Antenna • 4 Speakers Mounted & Wired • Sony AM/FM/CD Receiver: 35w x 4 High Power Output, 12FM/6AM Presets, Auto Memory & Quartz Clock • TV Antenna w/2 Outlets, Cable/Telephone Hook-Up • Satellite Prewire
ELECTRICAL
Two Coach Batteries • 7-Way Cord Junction Box • 110 Volt/12Volt Power Center W/55 Amp Converter • 12 Volt ATC Fuses • Incandescent Lighting • TV Jack w/12 Volt Outlet (2) • Phone Jack • 120 Volt Exterior Outlet • GFI Protection For Bath, Galley & Exterior Outlet • Patio Light • Exterior light package, Exterior Compartment & Area Light • Water Pump Switch at Galley • Electronic Battery Disconnect • Solar Prewire
SYSTEMS
30 Lb Steel LPG Bottles (2) • Automatic 2-Stage Regulator • Water Heater By-Pass Kit • Lockable Water Fill • Water Pressure Regulator • Toilet • 39 Gallon Fresh Water Tank w/Drain Valve • 37 Gallon Gray Water Tank • 39 Gallon Black Water Tank • Safety Chain Hook, 11,700 Lb. Rating • Sewer Hose Storage Tube • 750 Lb. Hitch weight • Exterior Length - 27' 11" • Exterior width - 8' 5 1/2" • Interior Width - 8' 1" • Exterior Height w/AC - 9- 7" • Interior Height - 6' 3.5" • Hitch Ball Height -17 3/4
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...cd-27-arizona/
Heather Ande is offline   Reply With Quote