Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #1

Spartanburg , South Carolina
2007.5 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax LMM/Allison, LT, RWD

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

2007.5 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax LMM/Allison, LT, RWD, black on black/gray two tone -
Mileage: 85,175 -
VIN: 1GCHC23647F559953 -

Hi-res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskgFNhh1 -

You won't find a nicer LMM Duramax at this price. One owner, meticulously maintained, spotless interior. New Line-X. Leveled with Bilstein shocks. Rear diff locker, factory trailer brake ctrl, tow mirrors, park sensors, adjustable pedals, remote start, dual zone climate control, vinyl floor option with Lloyd’s floor mats front and rear. Note: this truck is RWD, which was available with Z71 pkg--mainly a beefy aluminum skid plate. -

Title in hand. Never smoked in, never wrecked. Allison trans is fantastic. Tight steering and suspension. Always gets compliments. Vinyl floor/carpet delete always looks good & easy to clean. A/C, stereo, power functions, etc. all work perfectly. With 33” tires, it consistently achieves 17-18 mpg highway. I towed light to medium loads with an enclosed car trailer (3k-7k lbs) for about 15k of its miles, never driven hard. -

Maintained well since day one. At 1k, replaced the Allison spin-on filter, engine oil, and rear differential fluid (M1 synthetic) to remove any break-in debris. Rotella T dino oil until 20k and Rotella T6 Synthetic oil every 5-7k since. Fuel filter changes at rec’d intervals from the onboard computer and changed Allison filter a few times. -

The LMM is easy and inexpensive to maintain, and the truck never given me any trouble aside from leaky trans cooler lines, replaced with aftermarket lines. Carfax probably shows two owners—I have driven and maintained this truck since new and purchased it from my father last year. -

Completed at 85k:
Alligator Performance trans cooler lines, replaces all 3. Most Dmaxes need these replaced and OE parts will leak again (most have them done at dealership).
Drain/refill of Allison transmission with Transynd synthetic fluid (Allison’s best fluid) – fluid that was drained out looked new. Level correct at operating temp.
Fuel filter.
Allison spin-on filter.
Rotella T6 oil/M1 filter.
New windshield.
Waxed, interior deep-cleaned and detailed with Detailer's Domain products.
Upgrades and other maintenance:
Air filter at 78k.
Both batteries replaced in 2014.
Brand new Line-X respray 9/8/15 to fix a couple of areas.
Bilstein 5100 zinc shocks with the stock torsion bars cranked to level front end. Easily reversible – unscrew the torsion bar preload bolts to drop the front end back to original height, align, done.
20% tint on front windows (matches rear windows, I can remove if you'd like).
Condition notes:
Exterior: A small dead tree limb fell on the hood, leaving several dents (no paint chips). It may be repairable by a paintless guy. I left it as-is; it isn’t all that noticeable. There are a few other minor scratches here and there, most could be buffed out easily. NO door dents, a few minor dings on the bedsides. Waxed regularly and hand washed.
Driver’s side seatbelt buckle has some plastic missing from the surround thanks to our puppy about 5 years ago, and two very small cracks on the upper surface of the dash.
Asking price reflects the tires needing to be replaced in the next year or so, and wanted to leave the size option open to the next owner. Stock size for LMM 17” wheels was 265/70R17 (31.5” x 10.5”). Tires on it are 305/65R17 (32.5” x 12”) Mickey Thompson ATZ (load range E). Best all terrain tires I’ve had. Installed at 15k and wear like iron, great in rain. They still have another 15,000 miles left in them but they’re a little loud and are starting to show their age.

Thanks for looking--let me know if you have any questions.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...llison-lt-rwd/
Benton is offline   Reply With Quote