Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-24-2018, 11:14 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2006 19' Safari SE
Courtland , California
2006 Airstream Safari 19 - California

Title: 2006 Airstream Safari 19 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

AIRSTREAM . . . 75th Anniversary, 2006, 19 ft. BAMBI LS . . . Fantastic condition, lightly used, gorgeous oak interior, generous, well designed, built in storage, sleeps 4. 48" X 76" bed with memory foam cushion (my favorite place to snooze, makes a great spare bed when then kids visit), Flat Screen TV, SONY stereo with 4 crystal clear speakers (MP3 and Bluetooth) 2-way, 4 cu. ft. refer (propane or AC), Air conditioner that WILL have to be turned down when the outside temp is 106 (really) and a furnace that keeps you cozy when the outside temps drop below chilly. 8' wide, can be towed by your average SUV (I do recommend a tow package), Hitch weight - 550 lbs, (Net 3,852, Gross - fully loaded - = 4,500 - all stabilizers and hitch included . . . Fresh H2O is 23 gal. - Grey H2O is 21 gal - Black H2O is 18 gal. Full shower with separate toilet and vanity, on demand hot water. All that said WE LOVE IT and are willing to pass it on to you only because my wife has her eye on a larger model . . . also, some upgrades I forgot to mention: wheels and tires UPGRADED to 16" (from 15") Michelin E series radial truck tires for added security (one trip to Taos, & Santa Fe NM ) . . . and I had the tongue, battery box, step, and rear bumper support sand blasted, primed and sprayed with automotive, jet black, enamel . . . and did I mention the electric tongue jack is brand new?

ASKING $31K . . . ($29.5 FIRM).
THANKS for looking. Call Dan if you are seriously interested. (or just want to learn more about Airstreams).
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-4/
dandraws is offline   Reply With Quote