Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2005 30' Safari
Joplin , Missouri
2005 Airstream Safari 30 - Missouri

Title: 2005 Airstream Safari 30 - Missouri
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hello we are listing our 2005 Airstream Safari LS Bunkhouse for sale. We are the second owners and love the camper. We have replaced the Toilet and Water heater and had the roof resealed 3 years ago. Everything works great. We only have time to use it about 20-30 days a year. It has very little miles on it. It was bought new by a 70 year old lady which thought she could tow it herself. She found out she couldn't. We are wanting to downsize to a 25-27 foot Airstream. Clean clear title in hand. Took the pictures this past weekend. Need a good bath. Has a small blemish on the curb side as seen in the photo. It's stored in a storage park next to the state park we stay at. Lights have been upgraded to LED as well. Has 2-1 year old Intersate barriers. Has the 2 chair and fold up table option in the ocean breeze pattern. Please ask any questions. We stayed in camper the last 2 weekends. Absolutely love it just don't need a bunk house since our kids are all grown up. Wont let me put that its a Bunk House in the Title cause I guess its based on my profile which doesn't give the BunkHouse option. Best way to contact me is email @ joplinpawn@gmail.com The Price listed will include a new set of tires of my choosing or we would take $34,000 and you could pick the tires of your choosing. Thread on tires are good but we stored it a few years without tire covers and the tires look a little dry. Not worth taking the chance. We have a trip planned to Colorado in the late spring or early summer so we had planned on putting tires on it then. Thanks for looking at this listing. Have a blessed day. Camper has sold.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...30-missouri-2/
pawnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:43 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2005 30' Safari
Joplin , Missouri
Sold pending inspection and pick up.