Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Saint David , Arizona
2005 Airstream Safari 28 - Arizona

Title: 2005 Airstream Safari 28 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Beautiful 2005 28′ Airstream Safari LS with RARE slide-out option and a GREAT floor plan! Comes with 2 Honda Generators, hitch, etc... 6-Sleeper model that has a UVW (empty weight) of only 6981 pounds. This coach is LOADED with options and extras: Swivel-mounted LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/MP3 Stereo with DVD, "Fantastic Fan" with rain sensor in the living area, Skylight with shade, 2 Roof-mounted Solar Panels with "Sunexplorer" charge controller/display.

***** Please CALL me and I can direct you to a site with 24 FULL SIZE pictures and more info. I can't include a link here. NO EMAILS will be answered, too many scams. 520-404-1975. Thanks *****

This Airstream has the dinette slide that really opens up the whole dining/kitchen/living area, it's not a huge slide-out but it really makes a difference and feels a lot more spacious. The front sofa is "Ultraleather", and it's super soft and comfy and there's a flip-up table that's also a great work-space for your laptop. Rear Queen "walk-around" (75″ x 60″) bed, dinette folds easily into a bed (74″ x 43″) that sleeps 2, and the "jack-knife" sofa also converts to a bed (73″ x 41″). Split bathroom option, so the toilet, sink and vanity are on one side of the hall, and the shower is on the other (which is really convenient if there's more than one of you) and has a large closet next to the shower with a smaller wardrobe on one side of the bed, along with storage drawers, and lots of storage underneath the bed. Kitchen has large double-basin SS sink with upgraded faucet/sprayer and Microwave, great amount of storage and cabinets as well. Electric hitch-jack, front Stainless Steel rock guards, window stone guard, 2 "Zip-Dee" awnings, etc. This is a 2-owner coach (same senior owners since 2010, with NO pets and NON-Smokers), it has been stored under cover most of its life, it is VERY clean inside to say the least. Original vinyl and carpet were removed and replaced with laminate in 2013 by "Airstream Adventures" in CA. This coach has low road-miles on it and has been very well maintained. Fridge recall from Dometic has been performed, as well as regular maintenance. New tires in 2017 ("Cargo Max" Load-Range E trailer radials) and it does have the optional spare tire bracket mounted under the front with the factory spare tire/wheel. Also comes with its "Husky" "Load-Leveling" hitch set-up and 2 Honda EU2000i inverter/generators with the Parallel Power kit to link them.

Please call me any time if you have questions or want to set up a time to come see the Airstream, located in Tucson, not far off of I-10, 52O-4O4-1975cell (Heather Anderson). NO EMAILS, no time for the scams. I am a licensed/bonded AZ dealer and the title is in my business name.

The following are factory specs on this trailer, taken directly from Airstream literature, please see above for upgrades from factory:

Model: 28′ Safari LS
CHASSIS
6981 UVW • 9100 Lb. GVWR • 7000 Lb. Axle System (2) • 1555 Lb. CCC • Styled Aluminum Wheels • Radial Black Wall Tires, LRD 15″ • 12″ Electric Drum Brakes • Electric Hitch Jack • Stabilizer Jacks (4) • Double Steel Step • Spare Tire Bracket
EXTERIOR
Bright Aluminum Finish - White Roof Top • Polished Rear Bumper w/Storage • License Plate Bracket • Grab Handle • LP Bottle Cover - Aluminum • C.S. & R.S. Awning Rail • C.S. Patio Awning-18′ 4.5″ • Enclosed & Insulated Underbelly • Solar Stone Guard • Wrap Protectors • Safari Medallion • Main Door • Safari Graphics With Chrome Rub Rail
WINDOWS & DOORS
Opaque Window in Door • Solar Gray Front & Rear Windows • Keyed Deadbolt at Entry Door • Refrigerator Vent Door • C.S. & R.S. Rear Trunk Door
INTERIOR DECOR
Mini Blind in Galley • window shades • Tropical Oak Laminate Interior • Wood/Steel Drawer Boxes • Overheads w/Radius Doors • Fabric Covered Interior Skin • Vinyl Covered Soft Ceiling • Entrance Mat • Laminate Counter Tops • Fabric Valances • Interior Grab • Decorative Bath Vinyl • Laminate Flooring in Kitchen & Bath
BATH DECOR
Fiberglass Shower w/ Soap Dish • Towel Bar • Hinged Bath Door • Mirrored Medicine Cabinet • Wall Paper Border • Stainless Steel Sink • Glass Shower Door
BEDROOM DECOR
Quilted Bedspread • Bed Pillows & Foam Mattress w/Quilted Cover & Storage• Island Queen Bed is 60″ X 75″ includes R.S. & C.S. Wardrobe w/Book Storage & TV Shelf • Rear Overhead Roof-locker
GALLEY DECOR
Laminate Galley Top • Stainless Steel Deep Double Bowl Sink w/Cover (2) • Chrome Faucets • Magazine Rack • Aluminum Inserts on Refrigerator • 42″ X76″ Dinette • Spice Rack • Overhead w/Radius Doors
LOUNGE DECOR
Front Overhead Rooflocker w/Radio • Front Jack-Knife Sofa • Flip-up table
APPLIANCES
13,500 BTU A/C w/Heat Strip • 30,000 BTU Furnace w/ Electric Ignition • 3-Bumer Range w/Oven • Range Hood w/Vent & Light • 6.0 Cu. Ft. 2-Way Auto Refrigerator • Bath Exhaust Van (12 Volt) • Ceiling Vent (1 Non-powered) • Probe-less Tank Monitoring System - Wall Mount • 6 Gallon Water Heater w/Electronic Ignition • Fire Extinguisher • Smoke, LPG & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
ENTERTAINMENTS SOUND
Radio Antenna • JVC AM/FM/CD Receiver w/ 4 Speakers Mounted & Wired • 35W X 4 High Power Output, 12FM/6AM Presets, Auto Memory, Quartz Clock • T.V. Ready Includes TV Antenna & Amplifier, Outlets • Cable TV & Telephone Hook-Up • Satellite Prewire
ELECTRICAL
Two Coach Batteries • 7-Way Trailer Cord w/Junction Box • 110Volt/12Volt Power Center w/55Amp Converter • 12Volt ATC Fuses • Incandescent Lighting • 120Volt Exterior Outlet • Ground Fault Protection for Bath, Galley & Exterior Outlets • Dump Valve Light • Ext. Compartment Light • Area Light • Electronic Batter Disconnect • Patio Light • Water Pump Switch at Galley • Solar Prewire • Phone Jacks (2) • TV Jack w.12 Volt Outlet
SYSTEMS
30 Lb. Steel LPG Bottles w/o Gauge (2) • Automatic 2-Stage Regulator • Water Heater By-Pass Kit • Showerhead w/Shut off • Lockable Water Fill • Toilet • Water Pressure Regulator • Sewer Hose Storage Tube-Chassis • 61 Gallon Fresh Water Tank w/Drain Valve • 35 Gallon Black Tank • 37 Gallon Grey Tank • Exterior Length 27′ 11″ • Exterior Width - 8'5.5″ • Interior Width - 8'1″ • Exterior Height w/ AC 9'7″ • Interior Height w/ AC 6'3.5″ • Hitch Ball Height 17.75″ • Safety Chain Hook -11,700# Rating

* The Safari LS Upgrade Package Includes: Spare Tire w/Mount, Fantastic Fan, No Fuss Flush Black Tank Rinsing System, Aquajet Water Pump, Cast Aluminum Taillights, Electric Hitch Jack, Thermostatically controlled 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner W/Heat Pump, Screen Door Guards, "One Touch Classic" Galley Faucet W/Sprayer.

This Airstream is in GREAT condition, but please be realistic- it is NOT a "brand new" coach- there will be little rock dings, and imperfections from normal use and going down the highway. **PLEASE NOTE**: There are 2 areas worth mentioning that don't stand out in pictures, 1- There is a soft "line-dent" that starts underneath the door and runs back toward the rear of the trailer, once I point it out, it is easy to see in the pictures. 2- There was a blow-out on the right rear tire (door side) and the tread really tore up the under-side, NOT the aluminum "body" of the coach, but the black lower wrap and underbelly. Please email me and I'll send you a couple of close-up pictures because it doesn't draw the eye when you're just standing there looking at it, it needs probably a few hundred dollars of work by a decent body guy who can pull it out and re-skin the area/repaint it. Owners said it's just cosmetic and they never had it fixed, this may be a deal-killer if you're looking for "like new" or just can't handle imperfections - actually, if you're that picky, I can recommend several wonderful Airstream dealers who will be happy to sell you a brand new unit for 80-100k plus and it won't have a single ding on it. Again, NO emails will be answered, call and come see it. Thanks
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-28-arizona-3/
Heather Ande is offline   Reply With Quote