Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #1

2005 25' Safari
Chesterfield , Missouri
2005 Airstream Safari 25 - Missouri

Title: 2005 Airstream Safari 25 - Missouri
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This amazing trailer has upgrades galore! It's a Special Edition 2005 Airstream with bunk beds.

We bought it from a couple who had the whole interior upgraded to marine grade cherry wood cabinets, bamboo hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, surround sound upgraded stereo system with CD,electric jacks,etc. There is no interior upholstery on the walls or ceiling to trap weird smells.

It’s all aluminum and beautiful; no smoking or pets in this camper. Wrap around front window which is a great view when eating at the dinette. Everything works great.Batteries were replaced in June,2013.

There are 2 Fantastic fans(one in the front and the other in the rear), large skylight and upgraded 32″ Sony Bravia T.V. We never used the shower or toilet; didn’t want the humidity or odor in the trailer.

We went on a handful of trips. Hubby wants to sell only because he wants to buy a boat; can’t pull both behind the truck. Check out the photos; see what I mean. The wood railing on the top bunk was put there by us so our 7 yr. old did not roll off the top bunk. It can be removed easily if needed.

Don’t miss this one!! My husband can answer your questions better than I can.Email me and I can send more pics if needed.

Make a reasonable offer!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...i-25-missouri/
lovmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #2

Currently Looking...
Norwalk , Ohio
2005 Airstream Safari 25’ - Missouri

Do you know the weight of trailer?
youngster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #3

Currently Looking...
Santa Maria , California
2005 Airstream Safari 25’ - Missouri

hello, my fiancé and i are interested in buying this airstream. could you please email me at zachandhan@gmail.com
zachway is offline   Reply With Quote