Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #1

2003 25' Safari
Auburn , California
2003 Airstream Safari 25’ - California

Title: 2003 Airstream Safari 25’ - California
We just listed our 2003 Airstream Safari for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 2003 Make: Airstream Model: Safari Length: 25'

Airstream Safari LS 25 Foot
Price: $30,000.00

This Model 25B 2003 Airstream Travel Trailer has the optional dinette up front in lieu of the standard couch. It also converts into a two-person bed. The rear queen bed is a walk around bed. I am the original owner (non-smoker) and have kept the trailer in my fully enclosed garage at home at all times, except when traveling. I ordered the trailer from the Airstream factory with the King Dome Automatic Satellite, and had an Airstream dealer later add the solar panels (235 watts total) and regulator. This provides power for everything except the air conditioner/heat pump and microwave/convection oven. This is very efficient for dry camping without electrical hook-ups. If the heat pump is not being used, heat is provided using the propane forced air heating system, which runs on 12-volts.

I have all paperwork, in addition to two Airstream jackets and hats that were sent to me after the purchase, along with the Airstream soft travel bag, which contains all instructions for the equipment.

The VIN Number is: 1STGPYJ233J514854.

Options Included:

Woodland Interior Decor
Convection Microwave
Sony Radio with CD Changer
Safari LS Upgrade Package*

Package
• The Safari LS upgrade Package Includes: Spare Tire w/Bracket, Fantastic Fan, No Fuss Flush Black Tank Rinsing System; Aquajet Water Pump, Cast Aluminum Taillights, Electric Hitch Jack, 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner W/Heat Pump, Brass/Chrome Lavatory & Shower Hardware Upgrade, "One Touch Classic" Galley Faucet w/Separate Sprayer, Corian Galley & Lavatory Tops & Screen Door Guard.

A propane leak detector along with a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector are fully installed in the inside and are powered up at all times, even when the battery switch is turned off.

The corian counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom are a great upgrade.

I had custom cushions made for the dinette to replace the supplied cushions, which I felt were not a high quality material. I still have the original cushions, which are included in the sale.

The rear inner spring mattress double bed is much better than the lower quality foam mattresses provided today.

I replaced the standard 12-volt light bulbs with Thin-Lite florescent fixtures throughout the trailer. These are much more energy efficient.

I had the Airstream factory add the second Fantastic fan with rain sensor in the bedroom, so both roof vents have these upgraded reversing air vents. They automatically close when rain is sensed, and will reopen when the rain stops.

I additionally ordered it with a locking two-battery box behind the two covered propane tanks.

I modified the bathroom sliding door and converted it to a swinging door, which is a much better design.

I also installed a Samlex America AC power source 600-watt pure sine wave inverter under the TV stand in the dinette area. Remote switches to activate it and the automatic sensing King Dome Satellite are mounted on the right side of the TV stand.

A Duo-Therm Comfort Control mounted above the TV stand controls all air-conditioning and heating systems.

There are large storage bins under the rear bed and under the dinette seating area, along with cabinet areas above the refrigerator and kitchen/stove area. Additional storage cabinets are above the rear bed and front dinette. There is a large under bed storage area accessed from the outside of the trailer.

A heavy-duty trailer hitch with load leveling bars and an Enkay heavy-duty rock shield is also provided.

The trailer inside is fully lined with soft vinyl along the ceiling and a fabric material on the walls. This provides much comfort in hot areas, as the new trailers do not have this lining. Customers that have purchased the new trailers without this additional insulation find that the interiors of the trailers are much warmer and the walls are hot to the touch. The trailer is also fully carpeted (original) and in excellent condition. I have never had pets in the trailer.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at (916) 508-0852 or (530) 888-0852.

I can provide additional pictures directly to you if necessary.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...25-california/
lhorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

1989 29' Excella
2018 30' Classic
Cumming , Georgia
2003 Airstream Safari 25’ - California

Hi,
For some reason your pictures aren't loading on the site consistently.
If you have the ability could you send more to either my home email, davcarv@hotmail.com
or txt them to my cell,
678-772-1556.
thanks
Dave
davcarv is offline   Reply With Quote