Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2021, 07:12 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Chattanooga , Tennessee
2000 Airstream Safari 27 - Montana

2000 Airstream Safari. 27 rear bed mid bath. Please read whole description. Airstream has a cosmetic upgrade with exception of the bathroom. New floors, new cabinets. Extended countertop butcher block . Tore out some cabinets to give more space on the front. Also tore out overhead cabinets to give more head room. Built back the closet smaller but still ample room. Made the bed bigger full size mattress . Built on a platform to allow for storage underneath. Added a wood stove from Tiny Wood stoves my favorite part of this camper . Left the refrigerator and bathroom as is. All appliances original and in perfect working order. I have been living full time in this airstream for over a year now. One solar panel which will power your lights. Used a generator while off grid for outlets. Most everything runs on propane stove/cook top, hot water heater, fridge, trailer could still use some finish work like trim, a bathroom door. Since taking photos I have removed futon to add a basic table so I had a place to work. You could keep that or put a futon back in. Trailer is ready to go as is. Room for your own customizations are here just paint, paint cabinets, some trim, maybe a bathroom door. Only left off cause it was just me living. Yes Everything works except the fresh water tank. The bad listed below and I believe my price reflects it .

The bad:

Fresh water tank worked while I was off grid for 3 months it recently somehow came disconnected and there Is a leak in the tank that will need to be serviced if camping off grid. I ve been hooked up to power and water for 8 months now so I haven t needed it and haven t repaired it. I believe you just need a new fresh water tank. Pump still kicks on is in working order.

moisture to the left of the door during a hard rain. Not much rain here so it hasn t affected it much. But I d have someone take a look at it.

cracked window. I have the replacement though just haven t installed it. Took me 5 months to get airstream to mail to dealership so it s great that you ll have the replacement already in hand.

body damage as seen in some photos. It was repaired but still shows the damage. Damage is seen in photo on rear. and then on the passenger side of the trailer there is also damage like it rubbed something going down the road hard to see in photos but noticeable upon closer inspection. Hasn t affected the trailer at all.

Asking 20k obo. hate to sell this home of mine but recently purchased a new house and would like to have some cash for some house renovations and know I won t be using this much or at all. Only thing I d consider trading for is a VW Westfalia I d probably get some short term camping use put of that. But really just want to renovate some parts of the new house

John

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2000 Airstream Safari 27 - Montana

Johncofer is offline   Reply With Quote