Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2017, 09:52 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Heber Springs , Arkansas
20-27 foot Airstream for Full Timing

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Looking for an Airstream to move in to full time; must be completely sound mechanically. The only work that I want to have to do to the trailer is replace aesthetic flooring (no sub floor damage) and paint/install some cabinets. Bathroom must be fully installed or have the equipment. Basically I want to be able to go in to the trailer and customize it to make it my own, but I don't want to have to spend too much time on technical repairs. I can make a bed to replace the dinette and install cabinets and maybe a sink/stove but thats as far as I'd want to go. Looking to invest no more than 15,000 in to the entire project.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...m-full-timing/
THH33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)