Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #1

1995 28' Excella
Mount Laurel , New Jersey
1999 Ford F350 Crew Cab 7.3 Diesel

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1999 Ford F350 XLT Long Bed Crew Cab 7.3 liter Diesel.
- V8 Turbo Diesel, 7.3 L
- Automatic 4 speed trans
- 166,xxx miles
- CD Player
- Automatic Windows
- Automatic Door locks
- Automatic Starter
- Tow Package with brake module
- Solid Aluminum Rims and New Tires
- Heavy Duty aftermarket rear bumper
- AC runs perfect and was checked June 2013

Recently Completed (paperwork included):
- New Tires and alignment (6/14/2013) - $1075.96
- New left front Hub Bearing (9/24/2013) - $761.17
- New Suspension (5/3/2013) - $402.98
- New tie rods and tie rod ends (7/9/2013) - $311.08
- New rotors and brake pads on all 4 corners of the truck (approx 4/2013) - $250.00
- New Adjustable Camber bushings (7/9/2013) $414.08
- Newer O ring kit for the oil pump (3/30/2012) - $1329.37
- Done around 110 – 120000 miles – New Valve cover gaskets, glow plug replacement, new brake lines (1/24/2009) - $1109.47

I purchased this truck back in 2006 and have had very few issues other than the normal wear and tear issues that come with any truck. The diesel, being a 7.3, is bulletproof, and I have been religious when it comes to oil changes (every 6000 miles per Ford {15 quarts Rotella}). I have never had any issues other than the glow plugs as mentioned above, battery replacement (2012), and alternator replacement (2012). The BANKS Power system was also on the truck when purchased, I have never installed the chip from BANKS, the chip will come with the truck.
I do tow with the truck approx 15 – 20 days per year to tow my trailer on family camping trips. I tow a 34 foot Airstream travel trailer. I’ve never had any issues with towing as this motor is more than adequate to handle the weight. The transmission and motor run perfectly with no issues whatsoever.
I have listed everything I can think of, good, bad and in between. If there are any specific questions you are more than welcome to call me or take it for a test drive. I have most of the paperwork for all the recent work I’ve done. Most of the work was done up at MTA Serices in Medford, Monroe Brake and Muffler in Medford and Medford Ford except for the minor stuff (brakes, batteries, etc) which have all been done by me. You’re more than welcome to bring an offer you think is fair.

Russell 856-296-5155
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ab-7-3-diesel/
Russell1976 is offline   Reply With Quote