Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #1

1999 31' Land Yacht
Anna , Ohio
1999 Airstream Land Yacht 31 - Ohio

Title: 1999 Airstream Land Yacht 31 - Ohio
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Sorry if I have not responded to inquiries. We thought the unit was sold, but the deal fell through. It is out of storage and the pictures are of the unit. We had it totally checked out last week, front to back, by a well known RV dealership. It checked out very well. The only issue found was the generator (low hours) would not keep running. We had that fixed.

Very nice motorhome. Owned since 2000. Currently: about 67,000 miles. Very well maintained, right here at Airstream factory service center in Jackson Center. All maintenance records available. In addition to standard equipment (two A/C's etc), it has an Airstream leather recliner (replaced standard swivel chair), queen-size Sealy Posture Pedic matress, and custom-made tire/wheel covers. Always stored inside.

I'm selling this for my father due to his ill health. He took extremely good care of it. It runs perfect, drives great, and is ready to go....
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...yacht-31-ohio/
meyerm is offline   Reply With Quote