Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
1997 GMC Surburban 2500 SLE

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This 2500 is a towing machine with it's 454 engine and 410 rear axle. All options including front buckets seats with console; front and rear heat and air; six way power seats; heavy duty towing package; folding center and rear seat; 42 gallon fuel tank; 4 speed auto transmissions/overdrive and electronic control. Has a Class V rated Reese hitch
Has 198,000 miles serviced every 3,000 miles. Burns no oil and no leaks. Only had one other owner. I purchased in combination with with a travel trailer and do not need two tow vehicles so am selling the Suburban. I have towed about 1000 miles and have had no issues. Please e-mail with phone number and I will respond.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...rban-2500-sle/
AirHeadsRus is offline   Reply With Quote