Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Austin , Texas
1996 Airstream Excella 31 - Texas

Listed for sale in Austin, TX is a completely remodeled 31 ft 1996 Airstream Excella 1000 designed with full time living in mind. The ENTIRE listing, including a video tour, can be found at: bit. ly / the highway queen no spaces .

I purchased HQ in February of 2018, and I am the fourth owner. The entire rig was professional remodeled by Silver Travelers in Phoenix, AZ during September/October of 2018. I have lived in this Airstream for over two years and have traveled with it intermittently throughout this time. I have put approximately 5,000 miles on the Airstream since I ve owned it.

This Airstream has been perfectly renovated and maintained over the past two years. This Airstream has all new appliances and an entirely redone interior. Please watch the video tour! This Airstream was designed with full time living in mind and to offer all of the residential comforts while on the road.

Please keep in mind this rig is also 24 years old and has been lived/traveled in for the past two years. There is a small dent on the front end cap of the rig see photos and a couple minor surface scratches on the body that will easily buff out when polished. Both of these were present prior to me owning. The clear coat is entirely removed and the rig is ready for polishing should the next owner want to do that. If I could add one thing, it would be three inch lift to the rig. I did just fine without one, but I think the next owner will be able to access more with a little help in that department. Other than those minor cosmetic things, this rig is in excellent condition! The Airstream was recently appraised by Polk Valuations. The full report will be available for serious buyers to reference. This Airstream has been loved and cared for, and it is ready for a new owner s to make memories in and enjoy the way I have.

If you are interested or have questions, please email: the highway queen at gmail .com

Located in Austin, TX

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1996 Airstream Excella 31 - Texas

katesomm is offline   Reply With Quote