Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1994 35' Land Yacht Diesel
Knoxville , Tennessee
1995 Airstream Land Yacht Widebody - Tennessee

Title: 1995 Airstream Land Yacht Widebody - Tennessee
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I have a 1995 Land Yacht that has less than 1 year old Michelins, full alignment and suspension service less than 1 year ago with the front wheels balanced on the coach. She has a Cummmins Turbo diesel and 6-speed Allison world transmission in the rear, disc brakes all around, Onan propane generator, newer full side awning, window awnings, she is loaded. She cost over $138,000 in 1995! She was in a hail storm and has a REBUILT title that has been rebuilt I guess cause we have her licensed and ready to go. The interior is not done, we started replacing the sagging headliner and the floor under the galley skylight got wet when hail took out skylight and the lament flooring needs replaced. I haven't had taken the time to finish her in the near 2 years I have owned her cause I bought a PT40 Wanderlodge that I want to work on now and have too many projects. Just thought I'd list her here and see if any bits. I talked with the 2nd owner and he said mileage of under 46,000 was correct. I resealed the roof, put in skylights in galley and shower,replaced passenger side front side window, and started ceiling repair. I want $12,000 as she sits.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ody-tennessee/
442 john is offline   Reply With Quote