Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2013, 01:06 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2012 28' International
Antioch , SF Bay Area
1992 Airstream Sovereign 21’ - California

Title: 1992 Airstream Sovereign 21’ - California
We just listed our 1992 Airstream Sovereign for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 1992 Make: Airstream Model: Sovereign Length: 21'

Note: I had to relist this as something went wonky with my ad in the new Classifieds and they suggested I delete the other ad and relist it.

We recently bought a new Airstream and are selling our beloved Sovereign 21. She is totally renovated and fabulous – the current decor is what I like to call “Ralph Lauren Chic” but everything is very neutral and with a few new accessories you could go mod – tiki – retro…your choice! All of the renovation work has been professionally done!!

This is the Airstream for the Glampers out there!!

The exterior is in excellent condition – a tiny scratch on the front right side and a bit of clear coat peeling but not much – we store her indoors. The awning is the fab blue stripe Zip Dee one and it’s in great condition. We’re including two outdoor mats that coordinate as well.

This has the original oak (yes – real wood) cabinets — we've also replaced a couple of walls that were laminate covered with real oak to match.

Bathroom is completely redone, end caps repainted, all new counter tops, new bath fixtures – towels and custom bedding inc. Rocky Mountain topper are all included. All the appliances have been upgraded – new water heater and pump, Dometic fridge is maybe 4 yrs old, Magic Chef stove/micro/convection is 2 yrs. old, new converter, added a second battery compartment and new batteries, new tank monitor, new heater controls, 15k AC, 2 Fantastic Fans w/ rain sensor, new flatscreen/dvd w/ Polk sound bar, new curtains, new upholstery on sofa, new Marmoleum sheet type (heat set) flooring, closet shelving, extra 12V chargers, all new lights inside, LED’s outside, alum. ceiling strip, new outdoor light, tons of extra stuff included – we can also include Reese hitch setup – we had to buy a different one for our new Airstream. This also has a new original Airstream elec. jack (the one from Vintage Trailer).

The trailer renovations were done by Avalon RV and Silver Threads made the curtains with fabric from Britex in San Francisco.

Comes with complete Owners Book with all warranties/documentation on this Airstream.

I have a complete list of the renovations done and a Shutterfly link that will show you before/after pics - available on request.

Message me here or call to set up a time to see her — we need a bit of advance notice as we have to go get her from storage and we both work full time.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-2/
Suzzeee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sovereign